Characters

1. Hardik Pandya

A 25 year old boy from Baroda, who resides in Mumbai. Plays cricket for India as an all-rounder. Has dated many girls but still in search of that one soulmate......(let's see if he finds her😜)

(let's see if he finds her😜)

2. Kl Rahul

A 25 year old boy from Bangalore, plays for India as a batsman, captain of Punjab Kings In IPL, loves traveling and has a dog named simba who is more famous than him....lol.

3

3. Virat kohli (in this story he's single)

A 26 year old boy from Delhi, the captain of India cricket team, I don't think he needs an introduction....but still, a gym freak and strict when it comes to fitness. He's In a relationship with Aahana malhotra.

4

4. Aahana Malhotra

A 26 year old girl, daughter if the famous businessman Rishi malhotra.

She Has a brother- varun malhotra of the same age. Girlfriend of one and only virat kohli

(Imagine anybody)

5. Aashika Sharma

24 year old girl, the only daughter of Sharma household. She is the manager of virat kohli, and also the whole indian cricket team. She is also virat's cousin and best friend. She resides in Mumbai and loves her work a lot.
(Imagine anyone you wish)

6. Sonakshi dixit

A 23 year old girl, who is a classical dancer and also a photographer.

Works for Black And White magazine, lives in Mumbai. Her hometown is Calcutta
(Imagine whoever you wish to)

7. Kriti Roy

A 24 year old chick Persuing PhD in literature and works side by Side as an English professor in a college. Loves writing a lot. Resides in Mumbai.
(Imagine anyone you want)

8. The indian cricket team

They don't need an introduction...do they?

There are more characters in the story. They will be introduced later.....keep reading and stay tuned.....