date night.

fantasias pov: two months later..

i ended up having an abortion that following week of t finding out i was carrying.

she was there throughout the whole thing, being supportive of our decision.

the look in her eyes told me she didn't want it to happen, but she kept a smile on her face to cover up that fact.

we'll eventually try again in the future, but as of right now, we have a life to live, talks to have, and a lot of growing to do.

"what we doing tonight, girlies"

"no more public parties, i know that."

they've been stuck on that night for months and sundays.

"what about next week when we're all off?" i said.

"i mean, that's better than going to work with a hangover. what are we gonna do, though?"

"im not sure yet. we'll figure it out."

                        shopping:

taraji has been trying to get in my pants for 2 months now, and i have yet to give her anything.

she hurt my feelings in that car the night of the incident and the next day when she fixed her mouth to ask me if the kid was hers as if ive been messing around with anyone else.

besides that, we went shopping because she wants to take me out somewhere tonight.

"how does this dress look?"

"ugly as shit. look like something yo granny wore in the nineteen hundreds."

"my grandmother was rocking those clothes, though. anyway, i like this blue one."

"grab it."

after we left the mall, she wanted to go get a tattoo.

"my guy wassup t"

"whats the word?"

"ain seen you in a minute"

"i be busy."

"fasho fasho. who you got with you"

"fantasia"

"wassup fantasia"

"hi"

"what we getting for you today?"

"i just want it to say "the truth" on this arm"

"thats a bet"

: oh, so im just "fantasia" to you?

ta-lusional : for now

i looked up at her and rolled my eyes.

i got an ankle tattoo. i want more on my forearm and thigh, but probably when im a little bit older.

after the tattoo t was acting numb to the pain. me, on the other hand, i was crying literal tears while he was doing it.

"ok, no, dont even finish it. im done. "

"aye, you got it. let him finish the last lil bit of it."

she wiped my eyes and held onto my hand.

20 mins later...

"now, was that so painful?"

"extremely! im not a pain freak."

"shit look good on yo ankle, though."

"thank you. yours look like...the truth"

"its ugly, but it mean a lot to me. whats the time?"

"six"