44

CHAPTER 44 — A SEE-THROUGH PLAN

My smart girl.

IN THE END, ALL EFFORTS GO TO WASTE, DON'T THEY?

──── ────

8:38 PM, SHIBUYA HIKARIE B3F.

You stood next to Gojo, observing everyone that was trapped in the station. You were looking around, slightly annoyed at the current situation that you were in.

"Well, this is awful." Gojo started. "There's another veil centered underneath here that also traps non-sorcerers inside."

He straightens his position and let out a sigh as he stretched. He then proceeded to step on people's head but not inflicting any damage to them. You summoned your swords to make a pathway, since you didn't want to step on anyone whatsoever. He grabbed your hand with a smile, guiding you through all the walking.

"Can't have you tripping off those swords, huh?" He cooed.

You let out a chuckle. "Well aren't you just the gentleman."

"Hup!" He hummed as he stepped on people, "Pardon me!"

As the two of you crossed the huge herd of people, you landed on a transparent surface that let you see under it, beholding another large crowd of people that was trapped inside.

Gojo let out a hum, as did you.

"I think I have a good idea of what they're after," he said.

Your calm stare was reduced to a narrowed down glare. "I'm pretty sure we both do."

He scratched the back of his head as his tone shifted to a more serious one. "We'll play along. For the fun."

────˚··˚────

A few minutes passed. You just finished making a phone call on Gojo's part to inform the staff and students that you were going to do the whole thing with just the two of you, not needing their help. As of now, you were sitting atop a sword that you summoned, discussing the current situation with Gojo.

"So? What's the plan that we're settling on?" You asked. "Are we just going to meet up with them straight-up, or ambush?"

"We'll have to meet up with them." He replied. "They're sneaky, after all. An ambush wouldn't work. Knowing them, they would be exactly in the area that we predict they will be in. Matter fact, they're probably sitting there and waiting for us to come."

You let out a hum. "That's true. Should we get going, then?"

He sighed and stretched a bit. "Yeah. Wouldn't want to put the weak in any more danger."

────˚··˚────

8:40 PM, TOKYO METRO, SHIBUYA STATION B5F, SHIN-TOSHI LINE PLATFORM.

You and Gojo both lowered down to the platform of the area via the huge entrance above, looking before you to see 3 figures; the volcano head Special Grade, the plant Special Grade and an unfamiliar curse that looked too much like a human. The strange thing was, there was nobody and nothing in side except them.