45

CHAPTER 45MISLEADING

This is where you're weak, right?

NEXT.

──── ────

QUESTION: What do you think of Gojo Satoru?

Yuji let out a hum and took his lips off the straw of his juice box. "He's a teacher! And without him, I would have been executed by now, so he's also—"

"Technically, he's my benefactor." Megumi said calmly. "Technically. That also goes for other people, not just me."

"Honestly," Nobara sighed, "I don't know him all that well. But there's one thing I can say for sure."

"He's an idiot." Maki replied bluntly.

"Yeah, he's an idiot," Panda chimed in.

"Salmon." Toge blurted out.

"But still..." Maki hummed—

"He's flippant. Egotistical." Nanami replied curtly.

"And it goes without saying, but..." Todo went on—

"He's the strongest!"

QUESTION: What do you think of Haebaru Y/N?

"Honestly, I didn't know she was from that big of a clan." Yuji replied. "It shocks me, because I swear I've read a few books on them. And yet, Y/N-sensei is always humble about her skills. But I'm pretty sure she knows herself, that—"

"I'd say.." Megumi stopped for a brief second to think, "I'd say she's like a mother to me. She is also my benefactor. I admire her ability to care, as well as her ability to fight. No matter what..."

"Scary!" Nobara blurted out. "Do you see how her personality changes when she fights?! It's insane! She seems so calm, yet that aura is saying otherwise! There's no doubt—"

"I don't understand how she puts up with Gojo-sensei on the daily." Maki sighed.

"Right?" Panda agreed.

"Bonito flakes." Toge chimed in.

"But then, between the two of them.." Maki continued.

"I respect her." Nanami nodded. "She cuts to the chase and never wastes any time."

"She's undefeated, even against Gojo Satoru!"

────˚··˚────

Your eyepatch was off, revealing your uncovered eye. It was glinting purple, giving the whole area a large surge of powerful aura that was emanating off you. You stared at the two curses standing between the large crowd of people, immediately sending chills down their spines. You smiled at them, getting them to step back just a bit out of pure intimidation.

Gojo then grinned as he pointed at the plant Special Grade. "Hey there, weed. This is the third time we've met, right? And yet you still underestimate the hell out of me."