Wiki

LUNA KIM

WIKIPEDIA

Luna Kim, a talented photographer (born on October 12, 1995), has carved out her own path in the creative world. Embracing her passion for capturing moments through photography, Luna has pursued her art with dedication and skill. Her unique perspective and creative eye shine through in her work, showcasing a blend of cultural influences and personal experiences. While her brother, Jin may be known for his musical talents, Luna stands out for her artistic vision and storytelling through photography.

 While her brother, Jin may be known for his musical talents, Luna stands out for her artistic vision and storytelling through photography

Born: October 12,1995, (25) Anyang, Gyeonggi Province, South Korea.

School: New York University
Relatives:  Kim Seok-jin (brother) , Kim Seok-joong (brother)
Occupation: Photographer
Years Active: 2009- Present

Life and Career

1995-2012

From her birth in Anyang, Gyeonggi Province, South Korea on October 12, 1995, Luna Kim emerged into the world with a creative spark. Growing up in the embrace of her loving family, including her parents and her older brothers, Luna's formative years were filled with warmth and support. In pursuit of her artistic aspirations, Luna made a life-changing decision in 2012 to relocate to New York City to immerse herself in the world of photography and pursue formal education in this field. This bold move marked the beginning of Luna's transformative journey towards becoming a skilled and renowned photographer.

2013-present

During her second year of college in 2013 Luna met actor Michael Ramirez during a photo shoot and their romance was the talk of town due to her being the younger sister of BTS member Jin while Michael is a well known actor and singer. Their relationship wasn't known until 2016 when the pair were seen together at a concert in New York even though there had been rumors circulating about them, neither confirmed nor denied the allegations. In 2017 Luna was contacted by her brother's manager to be their tour photographer and she accepted as she would be able to spend time with her younger brother and his friends whom she also sees as her brothers.

By 2020 there were rumors that Luna and Michael had parted ways due to their conflicting schedules but not before it was discovered that Luna had given birth to twins. In 2020 Luna moved back to Seoul South Korea shortly after it was revealed that Michael was already in relationship with his co-star just two months after their twins were born. She has worked with various K-pop groups during her time back in South Korea such as Seventeen, Stray Kids, Enhypen, Tomorrow x Together and Ateez among other big groups.

****

JACKSON WANG

WIKIPEDIA