⁰²

Hohohoho (⁠^⁠∇⁠^⁠)⁠ノ⁠♪

"So your girlfriend cheated on you?"

"Yes, my ex did. That betch!"

Jungkook and Taehyung were sitting on a bench, which was near a footpath. How they reached here? Well, Jungkook was trying to escape at first because he was very much creeped out, for obvious reasons.

Jungkook first tried to walk fast, in the opposite direction of Taehyung of course, but that man followed him. He then decided to run, but the other high male ran behind him shouting "thief thief" the audacity! He even flapped his hands like a chicken while running.

Jungkook gave up.

He decided to sit like a mature person, and drag the high male with him. He got to know his name is Taehyung. It was quite hard to get that though, as the Taehyung bro only spoke gibberish nonsense. So, he dragged the male to a near bench, made him sit there. Of course, Taehyung wasn't gonna sit still, so Jungkook told him the floor became a lava, and it will burn him. Taehyung believed it, and immediately sat up on the seat with a jump and hugged himself.

And that's how they ended up having a, somehow, civil conversation. Taehyung ranted out about how his girlfriend of two years cheated on him, and that's the reason of him getting high.

"What was the reason?" Jungkook asked, wanting the male to let out his hurt, and get sober. Because he really wanted to leave. What did Jungkook even ask for? A peaceful night, but no! That seemed impossible at this moment, so he had to deal with this boy!

"Small dick bastard!" Taehyung grunts.

"So you have a small dick?"

"Nooouuu not meh! That bastàrd she cheated on me with!"

"So your dick is big? But she left you for that? I ain't understanding shít."

"Look Mr." He turns around towards Jungkook, and looks at him with full attention. "We dated for two.." He shows his two thumbs, "two fcking years! It was all good. But today, when I walked inside her house, to shout surprise babbby, she gave me a 'surprise to you bitch' moment."

"She was on the floor, on her damn knees, and her mouth was filled with that small dick! Wasn't my dick enough? Couldn't my dick satisfy her? It's fcking massive,and it does a massive fcking too,but, she....shee...sheeeeeee...
shhhhhheeeeee!!"

"She?"

"Shheeee...betch!"

Jungkook sighs. There was silence for a minute, and he thought it's finally over until the rambling started again.

"You know..I..I g-gave her my all..my all!! My money, my body, my massive dick! She even choked on it, she better be grateful! And..and in return I got what? Not even a good sex!! Not a good partner!! Not a relationship..she..I..us..we..you..me...."

Silence

One second

Two

Three

Four

Is it finally over?

AGAIN SIKE!

"WAAAHHHHHHHHHH WAAAAHHHHHH SHE CHEATED ON MEEEEEEHHHH WAAAAAHHHHHHHH WEUWEUWEUEU HUHUHUHUHU" That sound was nothing, but Taehyung crying with his mouth wide open.

Jungkook rubbed his forehead with his index finger. This was gonna give him a headache damn it!

"WAAHHHH THAT BETCH!! WAAAAHHHHHH THAT SMALL DICK!! WEUWEUWEU MY MASSIVE FRIEND!! DICKUUUUU"

And then, that high massive dick crying male leaned towards Jungkook, burried his face in Jungkook's neck so fast, and rubbed his snot all over it

Jungkook cringed. Jungkook disgusted. Jungkook pushed the male away. The male lied on the bench, and continued crying. Jungkook felt his neck all wet and sticky...

Jungkook puked.

Comment please ಥ⁠‿⁠ಥ