⁰¹

Fluffing comment, you all balancing the environment by giving out co2 hoomans(⁠눈⁠‸⁠눈⁠)

Taehyung was sad, so sad. And so fcking high. His tata mic wings were making him fly fr, he felt that high.

"Higher than higher, higher than the skaiiiii~" He sanged with his heart, dancing on the roadside, stumbling here and here. He was looking up, as up as he can cause he's high duh. Moreover, looking down isn't much in his agenda of life.

"Look that's a bird flying!!! ouu spread your wings and fly yai yaii~" He flaps his hands while singing.

He then suddenly frowns at the bird. "You betch! You dare fly higher than meh! Imsoppile!" He flaps his wings aka arms faster, faster. "Ka-ka, co-co!" He shouts, imitating as a bird..failed brutally. Luckily no one was there on the road, phew~

Sike! He saw a man walking towards his direction, his hands in his long great coat's jacket as it was a cold month, lucky them as we are gonna vaporize in this heat *author is sweating*

He ran towards that stranger while flapping his wings. Yes, he can run while flying, bleh. Admire the talent hoomans!

"Helleuuuuuu monalisa~" He grins, showing all his teeth through a boxy smile.

The stranger stops, looking at Taehyung weirdly. He groans thinking it's another crazy person, cause come on the world is full of them. So, he just ignores Taehyung and starts to walk away, but his arms is held.

"You!can!not!goouououououuuuuugo!"

"Dude what the fck?"

"I am so high! So horny! So sexy! Sope can save the world! Tadow!"

".....once again, wtf? And getting high is bad for your health"

"Yes, and I am a very bad person! Grrr!" Taehyung shows Jungkook his paws- I mean claws. "Heuheuheuheu kachaow!"

Jungkook was about to take out his phone, and call the mental asylum, or take a video as a proof to complaint, but before he could, Taehyung pouted, like a damn fish!

"You didn't like heuheuheu?" He asked.

"Can you please leave me alone? I am cold af, and I need to go home!" Jungkook grunts, annoyed at this high stranger.

"No heuheuheu? Okay then!" Taehyung snaps his finger, completely ignoring the comment of Jungkook. He then point both his index fingers at Jungkook, and shoots Jungkook, well pretends to with them, while going "peupeupeupeuuuuu!!!"

What the hell did Jungkook get himself into?

I am cracked. I read crack. I write crack. I love crack. Hello, I am crack!😃