⁰⁵

This person was a certified weirdo, and an extra certified pervert!

First Jungkook was shocked, then creeped out, then disgusted, and now he just stared at it blankly. Staring at what you might ask?

Taehyung's pants.

Or probably the red boxer visible through the unzipped pant.

There was a bulge.

No Taehyung wasn't hard, his dickuu was sleeping. It was actually Tae's phone that was hiding inside the boxer.

Who did so? Of course, the massive dick high male, Taehyung!👏🏻

Reason?

Taehyung managed to take a sofy- I mean selfie with Jungkook. His lips all puckered out into a pout, and Jungkook was glaring at the phone, about to turn his face away, but the pic had been clicked. Sigh.

Well Jungkook did try to snatch it though. Like he doesn't want his pics in an unknown person's phone, obviously.

But Taehyung was a smarty! Or probably a creep, cause he quickly put his phone inside his boxers, right over his dickuu.

Like hell Jungkook's gonna touch that, or even think of doing it.

Ahhh!! I never felt this frustrated even while looking at my cheater boyfriend's face!! I need to do something! Something..

"What's your age?" He suddenly asks Taehyung.

"Two six!" Came the reply.

"You're sixty-six?" Gosh, this man was making Jungkook dumb again.

"Nouuu!! Two.six. Twenisex!"

Why all of his talks are dirty and weird?!!

"Twenty-six?" Taehyung showed him an okay sign!

Upon knowing the age, Jungkook sighed in relief. He grinned and then..

SMACK!

"Ahh!! Owiieeiwieiieeei" Taehyung said while trying to touch his back that hurt now, cause Jungkook just smacked it. Hard.

Uff the satisfaction! Jungkook didn't want to hit someone older than him, so he was just making sure;)

"My hand..my hands can't reach my back..my back disaapred!!! OH MY MY MY~ OH MY MY MY~ BACK IS GONNEEEEE MUMMMAAA" Taehyung wailed in panic!

Did he just add a song's lyrics while crying? Wtf?

Oh come on Jungkook! As if there's not some weird, and random song playing on in the back of your mind while you're sad or crying.
That, is weird though!

"Your back is there only! So shut up! I will end our chapter here, today itself!"

Jungkook takes out his phone from his jacket, ready to dial a number. He then asks Taehyung, "what's your closest friend's number!?"

"Jamal!"

"Bitch that's not a number! That's a name!"

"Jumul? No. Jumlu? Naahh. Chamachama? Nu-uh. Chimin? Weird. Jimin? That's so stupi- oh, Jimin! Yep, he's Jimin only!! YAYAYAYA!"

"I NEED THE NUMBER DAMN IT! TELL ME OTHERWISE THE LAVA WILL BURN YOU!" Jungkook had just found the perfect solution to get rid of massive dick high male, by calling one of his friends. They will take him away! But he can't touch Taehyung's phone now right? So he was gonna call with his own, but damn this guy was spitting nonsense.

"NAIOUOUUUUU!!! I DON'T WANNA BE BURNED! THE GIRL IS ONE FIIIRE~ BULTORUNAE FIRE!!! AHH!"

"THE NUMBER!"

"XXXXXXXXXX"

"I DIDN'T ASK X! GIVE ME NUMBERS NOT ALPHABETS😭"

"THAT'S HOW WE SAY IT HERE MR.! DECODE IT, BAHAHAHAHA!"

Jungkook sighed. His throat was hurting. He won't scream. He used all his braincells, and finally decoded the number.

YASSS!! MUHAHAHA I AM FREE NOW!

Those were just Jungkook's inner thoughts.

He dialled the number, it ringed, and the called was picked up.

"Hel-"

"I don't care where the hell you are at this moment, but take your massive dick high male friend away here before I commit a murder on this pervert!!! I am going insane, so.take.him.away.from.me.right.fcking.
now!"

"Umm..okay? Send me Tae's location."

"Thanks Jamal, Jumlu, Chimin or whatever your name is"

"That bastàrd!" Look! Even this Jumlu, Jumul or whatever guy also cursed Taehyung. This guy is a weirdo even when he's not high.

Jungkook really needs to escape!