⁰³

Jungkook felt like he was more sober than ever, even if he didn't get high or drunk right now. But the other massive dick high male, he was still the same!

Gosh, Jungkook really wanted to leave, but what if something happens to that massive dick high male. Jungkook would be the last he was seen with, and there cctv cameras too. They gonna think he did it! His life was already fcked up, he didn't want it to be ruined more.

That's why Jungkook was again sitting beside that massive dick high male, who had now stopped crying, and was sitting straight, all quiet.

"Um.." Jungkook decided to speak, "Is it your first time being high?" Wow! What a great question! Jungkook could literally rock at being an interviewer.

"No!" Came the reply "I am always high. I am highest, almighty person. Never look down is my motto cause I am haiiiii!!!"

Nevermind. This massive dick high male was even dumber than him.

"I wasn't even talking about that high. Like are y-" Before Jungkook could explain himself, he had to get interrupted!

"You mean I am not high, and almighty!? How dare you!" Taehyung growls—or more like barks—and then says,"Let me show you how much high, and prideful I am"

Before Jungkook say anything, or grasp in the words, he got scared. Why? Because Taehyung unbuttoned his pants, and was about to pull down his red boxers!

Jungkook immediately grabbed his hand to stop him, almost traumatized.
"What the frackity fck?"

"I am showing you how high I am. My dickuu is my honour. I am soooing you that!" Taehyung said with a proud, and flustered expression. Something like: (⁠ ⁠ꈍ⁠ᴗ⁠ꈍ⁠)

"So you're gonna flash your dick to me? That's how you assure people?" Jungkook asked, disgusted.

"Yes! Whenever they doubt me, that's I douuuuu~" Taehyung sang, and patted his dick, his pant still unbuttoned.

Jungkook never judged anyone so hard, well except his boyfriend. But now this massive dick high male came in the view.
"No wonder your girlfriend thought of leaving you" He mumbled.

"Exucuzuzu mehhh?!" Taehyung frowned at the comment, showing Jungkook his non-existing vampire canines. "What's wrong with being proud of my dickuu? Moreover with my face✨ and mah dicky✨✨, she should be on her knees for meh!!"

"Yea she should be, but not if you flash your dick to strangers! Ughhh, nightmares" Kook shivers.

Taehyung pouts, his tiger ears falling down, and his tail stops wagging.
"You don't want to see my dickuu? It's very nice, and obedient."

The fck? THE FCK? THE FCKING FCK?

"Hell no!! Ew!" Jungkook gagged.

"Why? Hmmmmmm" Taehyung itches his nose with his upper lip.

Jungkook suddenly wants to puke again.

"I know!" Taehyung grins. "You have a boyfriend or girlfriend right? Good good, you're a loyal doggoo!" He pats Jungkook's back.

Jungkook slams his back towards the bench which results in Tae's hand—which was touching Kook's back—slamming on the bench!

"Ouououoouuuuuuuuu" He cries in pain and pulls his hand away. Jungkook smirks in satisfaction!

But he remembers Tae's question, and his mood turns annoyed

"Yea I have a boyfriend"

"Ohhhhou! Noice! Naiiishh! You want to see his dick instead that? Veli naiish!"

Jungkook rolls his eyes at the expression.
"No I don't want to. He must be busy eating someone, tsk!"

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH" That was Taehyung's gasp. "YOUR BOYFRIEND IS A CANNIBAL!?"

Currently, Jungkook was regretting sitting with Taehyung more than getting an àsshóle of a boyfriend

He-he(⁠⌐⁠■⁠-⁠■⁠)