⁰⁴

"So your boyfriend cheats on you, and is not a canibal?"

"Yes, atleast you understood this much"

"Hmm" Taehyung nods. "We are on the same Titanic that drowned. You can be Jack and I can be rose" He smiles widely.

"What is with the reference? And why would I be Jack?"

"Because I don't wanna die, duh!" Taehyung shakes his head with tsk tsk sound, so disappointed because Jungkook couldn't understand the obvious things. Humans are so disappointing at times, uff.

"You fcker! Why do we even need to be on Titanic?" Jungkook grunts, crying internally. Even his excuse of a boyfriend didn't make him suffer this much for hell's sake!

"Yeaaaaaaaaa..." Taehyung gasps, realising this was a better option than almost drowning and freezing in the cold, and also having to rest on a wooden piece floating above that freezing water. I mean, if it was soft cushions, he might even consider it! hmph!

Silence...

Jungkook felt at peace.

"HAH! YOU KNOW!!!?" Taehyung shouted. Of course, how dare Jungkook even think of peace with his massive dick high male next to him. He internally slaps himself.

"What is it now?"

"Let's get sofy!" Taehyung says with his right hand up in the hair, fingers clenched into a fist.

"You're on your periods?"

"Nah, there's still a few days left."

What?

......

WHAAAAT??

"YOU GET PERIODS!?" Jungkook asked with a terrified look. Didn't he just say he has a massive dick? Wtf?

"I..get periods? I am a lady? OH MY GOSH I AM A LADYYYY!!! THAT MEANS I CAN FINALLY STAND IN THE FEMALE LINE AND ENTER THE LADIES WASHROOM!?"

"Why.. would you even want to- nevermind.."

Gasp! "How dare you sit so close to me!? You pervert!" Taehyung shifts away from Jungkook with a judging stare.

"Men these days..ladies like us aren't even safe!" Tae glares at Jungkook, but suddenly frowns. The gears in his mind starting to run in some weird direction according to Jungkook. Yes, he could clearly see that..

"Wayeeet! Is that why my girlfriend cheated!? Because she ain't a lesbian!"

Jungkook thinks this man has grown up by smoking weed only, because how can anyone be so

Jungkook thinks this man has grown up by smoking weed only, because how can anyone be so..so fcking weird!?

"That's waiii she left me for that small dic- wait, but I have a massic dick..I have my dickuu! Awww I am shooo shollly dikuuu" He caresses dickuu who wiggles in delight.

Jungkook grimaces.

"YOU!" Taehyung points at him, in anger. "HOW DARE YOU CALL ME A LADY!? YOU LOOKING DOWN ON DICKUU! WHY WOULD YOU HURT HIS FEELINGS? YOU PSYCHO!"

Jungkook was a psycho? Bro, he was being a saint by not killing Taehyung right there!

"I never said that. You said you wanted soft pads! The heck am I supposed to think?"

"Sofy? Pad? No I didn't ಠ⁠_⁠ಠ"

"Yes you did. You said you wanted to get sofy!" Jungkook huffs, his non-existent BP problems surfacing.

"Nouuu nouuu!! I didn't say sofy! I said I wanted to get a sofy with you!"

"You said sofy again."

"I said sofy!"

"Yea, sofy."

"SOFYYYY!!! WANT SOFYYYY!!"

"That's what I said bitch."

"Ohh..it does sound similar. Let me spell it then. S-E-L-F-I-E, Sofy!"

"That's...selfie!"

"That's what I said"

"....okay." Jungkook gives up.

"Great. Both of us got cheated, SO LET'S GET A SOFY THEN!!! WE WILL MAKE WEIRD FACES! HEUHEUHEUHEU!"

Why weren't the chapters with this guy ending at all!? Why the fck it keeps extending!?
That's what Jungkook thought.

Vote and commenttttt!