His Heart Pounded

His Heart Pounded

Pagdating ko sa venue parang nakakapanibago. Ngayon na lang ako umuwi ng Pinas, para pa dito. I had mixed emotions with this eversince they contacted me. 

I went inside and they reconized me already? They told me to go in front while they are checking if there's any problem with it. I'm a chill person so being in a room with a lot of people doesn't bother me as much as my ex did. Hindi ko alam bakit naalala ko siya bigla. Baka dahil siya ang paguusapan ngayon?

"We'll start na po, Sir Sky?" The interviewer said so I just smiled at her.

"Please introduce yourself po."

"Good afternoon, everyone! I'm Sky Xavi Villarin, 27 years old, Corporate management." I said while smiling to the screen.

"Tell me more about yourself." 

"I love traveling, playing basketball at my freetime, reading books, and watching movies."

The host was reading the paper she's holding for the next question "Ano ang paborito mong napuntahan?"

"Japan, a very nice place to go to be honest." I smiled at her.

"Mag-isa ka?" She asked

"Nope, I was with my ex that time."

"Bakit iyon ang favorite mong napuntahan?"

"Well, I was with the love of my life that time. It was a family outing. Kasama family niya and of course, mine. We went there kasi it was her parent's anniversary."

"Maiba tayo, masaya ka ba ngayon?"

"Yes, very much Happy." I said proudly.

"Single po ba kayo ngayon?"

"Yes, I am single." I simply said.

"Kung single po kayo, sino si Kath sa buhay mo?"

"My other sister."

"Sister? Edi bakit nagpapanggap kayong nasa relasyon?" The host asked in shock.

"Yes, she's my sister. Nakilala ko siya a few months bago kami mag celebrate ng girlfriend ko ng 4th anniversary. I was actually supposed to meet her on the same day of our anniversary hahaha." I smiled. "About sa pagpapanggap, Yes, we did. May sakit kasi ako, I have a chronic illness. Sickle Cell Anemia to be exact. Sickle Cell Anemia means my body doesn't have enough healthy red blood cells. Normally, these cells are round and flexible, carrying oxygen throughout your body but due to this illness, my red blood cells become stiff and shaped like crescent moons, or sickle."

Everyone in the room was shocked with the news. Of course they will, it's quite rare here in the Philippines. The host said sorry quietly and I nodded to her showing that it's fine.