Chapter 8

We're not?

My eyes widen as he thrusts into me, shooting pleasure straight into my core. I push myself up from my relaxed position and look down at his mischievous eyes.

He glances down at the gown still bunched at my waist and says, "Take it off."

I look down at myself and do as he says. I tentatively lift my nightgown over my head and abandon it on the floor.

I sit on his member, my chest rising and falling with each breath and my body bare for him to see. The bandage he had wrapped around me earlier came loose from our activity and lay slightly under my boobs.

The more he stares at me, the more I can feel him come alive inside me.

I squirm uncontrollably, craving the sensation of him slamming into me again.

I'm tired, but because of him, I'm also hot. Very hot, and I need more. I never knew how good having sex felt until now.

He places a hand on my waist to hold me steady and grunts. "Keep moving and what little restraint I have will snap. You're still injured."

My heart blooms.

Is he being considerate of my wounds? Does this mean he's usually rougher than this?

I bite my lip as I think about it.

Will it feel even better?

Now I'm curious.

Right now, the dull pain of my wounds doesn't seem to compare to the hot flashes of ecstasy that he drills into my womb.

Will it change if... he gets rougher?

But how rough is rough?

To test the waters, I squirm again, softly grinding into him.

Our eyes clash as a moan slips past his lips. The sound enters my ear and travels straight into my core, erupting those tingles from before.

"Fuck," his fingers dig into my waist. He loosens my bandages and throws them aside. "I'll put them back on later."

Then he lifts me slightly to slip himself out. I settle back down on his waist with his member poking my thigh.

"Why did you come out?" I ask, not masking my disappointment.

A dangerous smile curls his lips as he says, "Because I want you to put it in."

My heart shudders and I pause, stumbling over my words as I say, "I-I've never, I don't..."

I flush in embarrassment.

I've never done anything like this before. How do I know if I'm doing it right?

He sees my expression and laughs. "Sweetheart, those eyes of yours can trap the devil if they want to."

I frown, not a fan of those words. I refute, "What's wrong with my eyes?"

He shakes his head. "It's nothing bad. They're just very expressive. I can see what you're thinking and feeling." He glances down as if we're still connected.

"Oh..."

What else do I say to that?

"Go on," he urges. "Just take my cock in your hand and push it inside again."

I take a deep breath and brace my legs on either side of him. Then I lift myself off him and follow his directions closely.

I grab his throbbing manhood, which seems to grow bigger in my hand.

Bentley inhales sharply, his voice getting huskier as he directs. "That's right. There's another packet next to you. Take that off and put on the fresh one."