the faith was decided

I like.. The other alpha.. Scoup...
I went out to meet him!
Jeonghan dared to utter and much to everyone's horror, whooshik nearly collapsed on stairs.

Woozi looked at him shocked & horrified expression to his lie.

Jeonghan bravery maintained the eye contact with his grandpa.

If wonu is going to get married Iam going to be married too by the end of this week "

Jeonghan muttered out.

No! Both wonu & woozi let out in horror. They  both realized what their brother was doing.

" Wonu is speaking the truth. He went out only to take a walk but I persuaded him to come with me as I wanted to meet the alpha. And other one. I mean.. Min.. Mingyu saw wonu and even though amm. Even though.. They haven't talked from a long time.. He come and used this chance to taint his reputation in your eyes and ask for his hand in marriage " . Jeonghan made up the lie.

Whooshik was breathing hard and everyone could tell easily that he was in rage this eyes were red and cold.

" If that is the case then would you mind telling  us when you meet him & how?

Because as we all know that how much till now you traumatized then this miracle how & when happened.

You don't even talk to properly  or glance at outsider's specially alpha & how this miracle happen & how did you get to meet him

His eyes were red and cold, his face was beating red cause of the anger

The question make suddenly made jeonghan startled & everyone eyes was on him. Suddenly he was about to say something then suddenly woozi said.

" That happen because of me."

Now everyone stared at woozi questioning

Seungkwan & Seokmin was getting shocked, surprised, & mix horror felling by their elder hyung 's lie's.
They could not even imagine results of it.

And there woozi was thinking he knows's that now after what lie jeonghan tell grandpa.
If he tried to decline it. It will cost all of his brother's .

And he also known jeonghan is doing this to get punished, for himself because he think whatever now happening with wonwoo because of his stupid plan.
But how can he let both of them in this hell situation alone.
So ,he have to do this.

Seokmin already have a fiance who loves him & will take care of him

& seungkwan he is youngest of them he may be seem sassy, naughty but he is also very kind & pure heart person he don't want any of them to involved in this
And maybe this all was his karma who coming back for him, because of it now his brother are starting to get part of it

So he wants to put full stop in this, and he knew how this will happen.

Suddenly his grandpa asked him again

How because of you?
Woozi take a breath & said
You guys remember I have to go to a party it was my high school reunion party & I take jeonghan with me

We went there & there I meet Soonyoung.. I mean prince Hoshi

Hoshi was my classmate I meet him at my school.. He was also come with his brother alpha scoup that's how he got to meet him

Listening this everyone eyes were went wifde awake &in disbelief

No one was speaking

Suddenly his grandpa asked him with a hidden terror tone. how do you know Hoshi? By his birth first secret name.

When he asked this everyone. Was waiting for his reply anxiously. Even his four brother who had no idea of this. That how his hyung know that alpha name. How or even his secret personal name.

[ which given to Royal Family heirs at the time of their birth by their parents secretly. Before official naming ceremony. Where child got there name according to elders blessing. & elder announced their select official name still it's child also can carry its first secret name which known only to Royal Family or trusted person's.

His grandpa got to know to his name by luna accidently.

After some time.

Woozi replied

We dated., he.. Is my boyfriend.

We start dating from high school.

And now I want to marry him

When woozi said these sentences
Whooshik felt like the earth would burst and he would get absorbed in it.

He could not absorb these many shocks in a one day

He also can't ask any questions, because everything clear by woozi answer.

Because by knowing prince personal name already tell that prince tell him by himself. Which is not possible if he is not very close with him.

Whooshik face was beating red case of the anger, & in betrayed it looked like he could murder someone right now with his 70 years old bare hands and the victims might be his own grandsons.

" If you all have come cleared to me before this all.. " Whooshik let out " I would have considers this and marry you three to your desired one at the right time.

He continued

" But nowb, because you three seem desperate. I am not stopping you from marrying

Whom you want to be with it so badly that you went out in the middle of the night without informing anyone!. Whooshik took a second long break which felt like s century.

" You three are going to get married by the end of this week " Whooshik said.
Wonu was listening to none.

His mother called out for his grandpa and threw as tantrum.

He just looked at jeonghan & woozi who was looking down and standing there staring into the floor.
Wonu forget his own tears and came rushing to both of them
what did you do?
Why did you do that? Wonu almost yelled. Sniffing, he looked at woozi after caressing his face in his hands
" I can't let my brother's to go in that hell all alone

How Can I?

Woozi said with tears glistening in his eyes as wonu & jeonghan shook his head and soobed

The fate was decided than....
They have to married