the marriage

The whole week flew like a second. Even though each second felt like a century. It still flew and week end was already here. Ni invitation card was sent to anyone. No Guests were called .

Jeonghan & wonwoo did not uttered a word after that.
Seungkwan & Seokmin was also told to not uttered a single word about the incident, everyone know that this marriage could not be stopped.

The wedding Day

The Seokmin & seungkwan were helping their mother's to get ready jeonghan & wo wonwoo & woozi.

Suddenly jeonghan got up & go to washroom he told them that he will ready by himself after some hour after when he came back

Everyone got shocked seen him

Aera : what the heck!
What did you did with your hair

Jeonghan: just dye them

Wheeine: but why?

It is not allowed, and even it suddenly

Jeonghan: just want new memory to remember this special Day said Scarstic way

Aera : But INTRUPPTED by Sarah

It doesn't matter right now we already getting late, we do kn not know when they will came.

just came and start getting ready Sarah said woozi mother

Wonu was lost in his own world. His eyes seemed tired and even make up couldn't hide the hollowness of his eyes under the light red eye shadow.

Jeonghan & woozi was not any less. They was just good in not showing their emotions. There were only one thought in both of their mind.
They were forced to say and accept the married on their own..but. What made other alpha scoup & Hoshi to accept this and support the lie they built? What was their gain in this? That was the only question on their mind?

How they all look