broken

Hoshi went still at woozi 's silence

Woozi wasn't looking at him, he wasn't saying anything and Hoshi realized what that meant. What his answer was

And suddenly everywhere he was touching woozi felt like it was burning him

Hoshi pulled away in disbelief

Woozi looked at him and Hoshi legs nearly gave away as the truth in his eyes punched inti his gut

Hoshi.. I

No, " Hoshi breathed out and for the first time in his life, he was unable to look at woozi, unable to face the love of his life,

Unable to face the betrayal Hoshi felt like he was running out of air to breathe, " Woozi, No'

Every puzzle he had ignored or not noticed started to fit together. Woozi following wooming around..wooming and woozi, woozi and wooming'

Hoshi's head spun as he thought about how woozi had acted on valentines Day

The card had always been meant for wooming, Hoshi had been fool and woozi
What the hell had woozi done to him

I couldn't say it, I couldn't find the chance-

He couldn't find the chance? Hoshi felt like he was going to throw up as his emotions put up a wall of anger as a defense.
Before dating He give him a chance to tell him and he couldn't not find the chance!

Hoshi listen " Woozi chocked on a shaky sob and he couldn't bear to look at the wetness lining woozi eyes."tt means nothing "

"I need you to trust me"

The word felt like a sharped sword cleaving his heart in half

All Hoshi had done is trust him, even when iu told him , what was apparently the truth, Hoshi had trusted woozi and ignored it.

Why he lied? , why had he gone along with Hoshi blind love? WhY!

Why the words felt like ice stuck in his throat .
Why did you fool me?

I-when woozi stumbled over his words as Hoshi glared at him. Hoshi chest ached breathlessly

If.. If woo. Wooming hyung knew you liked me, he would never even looked at me that way.

What About you? Hoshi aaked seethed in anger in pain asked failing to sound strong. No, he was just pleading at his point. Because everything hurts too bad and he didn't know if he could survive it.
" Would you have even looked in my direction if I hadn't misunderstood your actions?

When we started dating-"

"Don't say that! " Hoshi voice was loud and filled with so much pain and anger& betrayal that
Woozi flinched

I dated you. What you did was play with me. You wanted Wooming and I made a fool out of myself .

" No".No hoshi this is not what I wanted anything to happen "
What did you think would happen?

( when he would not reciprocated your feeling you could just came back to me? That's would continue dating and loving you unconditionally because of the Goddam Fucking idiot that's am ? Do you think I would never find out?

" Hoshi can we just talk properly please, " Woozi was pleading, tears rolling down his face.

You had every chance to talk to me properly. You had every chance to tell me and you didn't also-"