Chapter 91-100

Chapter 91

Lin Han felt strange, who could it be so early?

He was afraid of disturbing his sleeping wife and son, so he lowered his voice and asked, "Who is it?"

Professor Zhang outside the door also responded in a low voice, "It's me! Lao Zhang!"

Lin Han opened the door halfway, not intending to let him in, but asked very politely, "Uncle Zhang, what can I do for you?"

Zhang Wentian looked apologetic and said, "I'm sorry to disturb you so early. Can I go in to talk?"

Lin Han hesitated for a few seconds and nodded to let him in.

He said directly without saying a single polite word, "Xiao Lin, could you please ask the school if it is still short of teachers? If you still need them, how about you recommend them to me?"

Zhang Wentian was very resentful when he first came to the farm. After a period of work by others, this resentment has been basically eliminated. However, Zhang Wentian has a mathematical brain and uses mathematical thinking to treat everything. He feels that It would be wrong to delegate this matter, and he still has two very important projects in his hands. He is the person in charge. If he is gone, the projects will probably be completely obsolete.

He was angry every day, and the work on the farm was very hard, but he managed to survive with this energy. When Principal Liang persuaded him to correct his mentality and invited him to join the project team, he looked down on it. Principal Liang, who had already submitted unconditionally, flatly refused.

At first, when the project team conducted experiments on the farm, he did not regret it. But later, Principal Liang, Wang Wenguang, and others were released to promote the practice, and he did regret it a little. Before he was devolved, his wife and daughter had drawn a clear line with him, but of course this was all false. Both his wife and daughter had come to visit him.

But Zhang Wentian is already fifty years old, and what he wants to see most is his one-year-old grandson. The baby is too young to come, but if he joins the project team, he can take the opportunity to go home and see the baby's bumps. !

It was he who pushed this opportunity away!

Especially after the project team came back in August this year, they really didn't have to go back to the farm. Although the Farm Science and Technology Department didn't sound like a serious unit, they had gained personal freedom after all! Unlike on a farm, where there are supervisors during the day and patrols at night, it is actually almost like a prison.

Later, when the farm primary school was built, he originally thought that he would definitely be selected based on his conditions, but in the end, he was not selected! Later, the school asked for another group of people, but he was still missing!

Professor Zhang was anxious and angry, but it was of no use. After much deliberation, he shamelessly came to Lin Han, thinking that since both of them were at school, they must be better informed.

Lin Han hadn't heard that the school was recruiting people recently, but he planned to take time today to hand over the article to Zhao Zhenzhen. It would be okay to ask then, so he agreed.

"Uncle Zhang, I will help you ask today, but there should be no shortage of teachers in the school now!"

A trace of deep disappointment flashed in Zhang Wentian's eyes, but he finally smiled and said, "It's okay, Xiaolin, I'm sorry to bother you!"

In the afternoon, when Lin Han went to hand in his manuscript, he really asked me a question.

Zhao Zhenzhen was just about to say that there was no shortage of teachers, but then she thought that Lin Han would not talk about this matter for no reason, so she asked with a smile, "Who are you asking for?"