Chapter 151-160

Chapter 151

Zhao Zhenzhen originally thought that after being promoted to the mayor's assistant, she would have a higher position but also have more responsibilities on her shoulders. She would definitely be busier and more stressed than before.

It is indeed quite busy. Zhang Qingsong has been with Mayor Chen for so many years, and his work style is very similar to him. Not only does he not like to procrastinate when doing things, he also likes to be ahead of others.

Mayor Zhang is mainly responsible for finance, administration, agriculture and commerce. Finance and administration are in order and there will be no problems. The most important aspects now are agriculture and commerce. In response to the call of superior leaders, Pingcheng City will The policy of revitalizing the economy has been implemented very well. Now, business in Pingcheng is very prosperous, whether it is as large as factories and mining enterprises, or as small as street breakfast stalls. All production teams in the countryside have also achieved bumper harvests. Mayor Chen left The foundation is really good, and now the situation is very good.

But he is not satisfied with the status quo.

As an assistant, Zhao Zhenzhen needs to fully assist Mayor Zhang in his work. Mayor Zhang often goes on business trips, and she usually goes with him. She is indeed much busier than before. In the past, she would work overtime in the secretarial department and come home late at most. Now if she goes on a business trip, , it is common not to go home for two or three days.

But the pressure is not that great.

Mayor Zhang is not as informal as Chen Yousong. He has a cheerful personality and has no airs at all in private. Besides, he and Zhao Zhenzhen have known each other for many years and have had a superior-subordinate relationship for many years. They have a very good understanding when working together.

Recently, Mayor Zhang was thinking about the production team, so he took Zhao Zhenzhen to the countryside to inspect not only the counties in Pingcheng, but also the communes in neighboring provinces.

The richest county in Pingcheng is Huiyang County, and the richest commune is Hongyun Commune. In the past year, they handed over the most public grain per capita of all communes.

Mayor Zhang, Zhao Zhenzhen and others went to inspect for a week. The first reason why Hongyun Commune is so wealthy is of course that there is more land. The production teams in their commune generally have a small population and a large area of ​​land. The average cultivated land per capita is only three acres. The second reason is also very important. They have a very capable and shrewd commune secretary. In addition to the collective land, each of their households also has about half an acre of private land per person. This amount is amazing. For example, a six-month-old The family has three acres of private land alone.

In other communes, members' private land is only half an acre per household at most, usually only about two or three minutes, and most of it is marginal land with poor soil. Members can only grow some vegetables, but Hongyun Commune is different. Three acres of land can be used to grow a lot of things. The average commune member will plant a crop of wheat and another crop of autumn crops. The income is his own without having to hand it over. This income alone is quite a lot in a year.

And there is a very interesting and thought-provoking question. Obviously, two pieces of land next to each other are almost the same. If they are both planted with wheat, if one is collective and the other is individual, the harvest will be much different. The collective one is If you eat from a big pot, the captain can't always watch when you go to work. You just have to complete your tasks and won't work any more. But it's different on the private land, because all the food you earn is yours. Be very careful and don't leave a single weed behind when hoeing.