Chapter 111-120

Chapter 111

  "Sister Zhao, Principal Wang! Have you just returned?" As soon as they entered the yard, Mrs. Liu couldn't help but shouted.

  Wang Wenguang and Zhao Zhenzhen had to interrupt their conversation and look at her.

  Zhao Zhenzhen glanced at her and said with a smile, "Yes, is Sister Liu okay?"

  Mrs. Liu did not answer her immediately. Instead, she stared at Wang Wenguang carefully for several times. She did not notice any obvious changes in him and felt much better.

  She hated Liu Zhiqiang and wanted to tear him apart, but after all, they had been married for so many years, and she still cared about him. She had heard from others that the conditions on the farms where they were sent down were very difficult, they lived in very simple shacks, ate cornmeal dumplings mixed with bran, and had to do heavy farm work every day.

  Liu Zhiqiang and Su Ri'an are also from the countryside, but he studied well since he was a child. His parents-in-law were not willing to let him do any physical work at all. After getting married, she did all the housework. She can be said to be a loser. The master who doesn't help him when he falls will suffer a lot now!

  Sister-in-law Liu made a sad face and tried to squeeze out some tears, "Sister Zhao, don't you know, my Zhiqiang was also devolved and imprisoned in Shanxi! Now that Principal Wang has been released, Will our Zhiqiang be able to go home soon?"

  The couple looked at each other. It was a little strange that Liu Zhiqiang was demoted. There was no problem with his background. He usually did not care about politics and focused on academic research. Moreover, the place where he was sent was also unusual. Why was he sent to Shanxi?

  Zhao Zhenzhen asked, "Mrs. Liu, we are different from Wenguang. They were rewarded by the government for their projects, so they were able to regain their status. Why was Teacher Liu demoted?"

  Mrs. Liu immediately curled her lips and said, "It's just that he drank a few glasses of wine and talked nonsense! It's just a coincidence that the working group heard it. Who else should we arrest if not him?"

  Liu Zhiqiang was a student of Principal Liang. Wang Wenguang had dealt with him several times and felt that he was not the kind of person who would talk nonsense, but it was not certain that he was drunk. So he asked, "Then why was he sent to the farm in Shanxi?"

  Sister-in-law Liu shook her head and said, "I don't know!"

  The children were already hungry, and Zhao Zhenzhen didn't want to waste time on other people's affairs, so she went straight into the kitchen to boil water and cook noodles.

  Seeing that the couple were silent, Mrs. Liu said anxiously, "I also went to the school to ask, and Principal Cai said that the person was taken away by the working group, and the school is not responsible!"

  In fact, she did not simply go to the school, but went to the principal's office and made a big scene. Principal Cai politely had her asked to come out. Later, Sister Liu even mustered up the courage to go to the working group, but this time the treatment she received was completely different. Team leader Chen was not polite to her. Not only did he not find out any information, he also scolded her severely.

  She said that since she had drawn a clear line with the saboteurs, she should stop asking about him, otherwise, the working group would arrest her too!

  Although Mrs. Liu had a tough personality, she could hardly read a word. She was really frightened by what Team Leader Chen said. She was worried for several days after returning home, fearing that she would be implicated. Later, when her parents-in-law wanted to take Daniu to Shanxi to visit her husband, she was very determined not to go with them, and even stopped Daniu.