part - 14

Jin goes back a little and sits down and starts crying.

After a while, Jin stands up and looks at Yoongi.
Yoongi is lying in such a condition. He is not even moving. His back is full of blood. And his face is completely covered in tears

Silently, Jin retrieved the first aid kit and approached Yoongi.

He gently dabbed at the wounds, his touch light and careful. Yoongi winced slightly as Jin applied the antiseptic, but he remained silent .

jin takes out a loose T-shirt from the cupboard. And makes Yoongi wear it.

are you feeling pain? But you deserve this.
Jin can't even bear to see Yoongi's bad condition. But he is still angry at him.

And Yoongi just keeps crying bitterly. He has seen such anger of jin for the first time. He did not think that jin could ever raise his hand on him.

hyung please... forgive me... I will take good care .....of Jungkook and Taehyung.....
Yoongi's face is completely red, and there are dried tears on his face. and he's still crying.

Jin doesn't say anything to Yoongi. and goes across the room.

Yoongi's back hurts so much that he can't even stand up from the bed. And after a while he closes his eyes full of tears and falls asleep.

Jin comes out of Yoongi's room and
Jin goes to hospital.

After sometime in hospital

Jin goes to Jungkook's room in the hospital.

Jin sees that Jungkook is asleep, and Taehyung is sleeping in Hoseok's lap

Jin sees that Jungkook is asleep, and Taehyung is sleeping in Hoseok's lap. And Hoseok is also asleep. On the couch.

All three of them were looking very cute while sleeping

Then jin go to jungkook first . He was sleeping and looked very cute. He kiss Jungkook's head. or then he touches his cheeks with his hands.

How can someone be so cute while sleeping? Jungkookie , get well soon, we are all worried about you

Jungkookie , get well soon, we are all worried about you. we all love you so much
Jin said while ruffling Jungkook's hair.

Then Jin's eyes go towards Taehyung and Hoseok.
Both of them were also sleeping. And Jin notices that there were dried tear marks on Taehyung's face.

Then Jin goes to Taehyung and thinks What did he cry about? There are tears on his cheeks.

Just then Hoseok gets up and looks at Jin and says
When did you come here hyung ?Where is Yoongi hyung, is he okay now? Is he still angry?

Hoseok ..Hoseok... calm down you will wake up Tae and Kookie .Holding Jin Hoseok's mouth with his hands .
let's go out let me tell you all.

it's about 1 o'clock at night.

Jin and Hoseok come to the garden in front of the hospital.

Hyung,  tell me, did you give punishment to Yoongi? Hoseok said in panic

hmm..... he deserves that.
Jin said.

But it is okay for him to be angry too. There is a fear in yoongi mind that something might happen to Tae and Kook.

Hyung, what should we do now? Tae and Kook are afraid of Yoongi
Hoseok said confused

May I take Kookie and Tae to my home.
And we will ignore yoongi. Jin said.

Ok ! But why are we ignoring Yoongi? hoseok is still confused

You did not understand .
Someone is bullying Yoongi that they  will kill his brothers. So yoongi is getting angry at Tae and Kook out of fear.
Jin said while caressing Hoseok's hair.

So..... I don't understand yet. what will happen by doing this .

Hoseok said . But still in confused mode .

If Yoongi stays alone then his anger will calm down. And also thinking of a solution to fight with bullied. Jin said.
If Tae and Kook stay with him further, he will not be able to fight with bullied.
Jin patted Hoseok's back and said

Oohh .. Jin hyung you are very smart .
You have also thought about the future. hoseok was praising jin

Oh.. Come on . I know i'm so smart.

Jin was praising himself
Come on, let's go to sleep now. it's been too long

Time skip

In morning.

To be continue.....

⸜(。˃ ᵕ ˂ )⸝♡

Vote please.....