part - 15

Time skip

In morning

Jungkook and Taehyung are sleeping., Hoseok has gone out for some work and Jin is sitting next to Jungkook.

Then Jin saw Yoongi standing tiredly near the door.
But he didn't say anything after seeing him and ignored him.

I apologize to you, hyung. please forgive me Yoongi said while sobbing

Jin did not say anything for 2 minutes. Then he gently pushed Yoongi aside and went out.

Now Yoongi, Tae and Jungkook were in the room. yoongi moved closer to jungkook

Jungkook, I didn't want to beat you, I was just scared that day and I got angry.
Yoongi said while ruffling Jungkook's hair.

Yoongi then moved closer to Taehyung He looks very innocent and cute while sleeping.

Yoongi started caressing Taehyung's hair and then he kissed his cheeks.

Then Yoongi gets a call from an unknown number on his phone.
Yoongi walks out of the room. Because he doesn't want to disturb Tae and Kook's sleep.

In call

Yoongi :   hello.. Hello.
(no one was saying anything in the call)
Then a loud voice came

Caller : If you are concerned about the safety of yourself and your brothers.

Yoongi : who are you ... And what do you say to me? Huuh..

Caller : remember one of your brothers is admitted in hospital.

Yoongi got confused as to how to know that Jungkook was admitted. so he got scared

Yoongi : hey! I will kill you . And stay away from my brothers.

Unknown caller disconnected the call

He hung up the phone, fucking bitch,.. when I meet him I will kill him

Yoongi got angry.

Then Yoongi started leaving and Jin met him on the way.
But Jin didn't say anything to Yoongi. But Yoongi hugs Jin. But he doesn't hug back

Yoongi's eyes were red. It seemed like he was very stressed.

Hyung! You take care of Jungkook and Taehyung, I'm going out for a few days.
Yoongi's eyes were filled with tears, yet Jin didn't say anything.

Yoongi hugs Jin back and walks away. But Jin doesn't say anything to Yoongi.

As soon as jin looks back, he sees that Yoongi has gone away.
Take care Yoongi.
jin said to himself.

Jin finds Hoseok as soon as Yoongi leaves.

Hoseok places his hand on jin and asks hyung why are you standing here, and i met yoongi on the way but he didn't see me

Jin looks at Hoseok and then says
I'm worried about Yoongi.

But why
Hoseok said

Because Yoongi is going out for mafia work for a few days, but I don't know, I am not feeling well.
Jin said with teary eyes.

hyung don't worry Let's go now, Jungkook and Tae must have woken up
Hoseok hug jin and said

Time skip

After some time, Taehyung had woken up but Jungkook was still sleeping because the doctor had given him a heavy dose injection, so he was sleeping for a long time.

'Kookie!' Jin's voice, . He was seated beside Jungkook's bed, a warm smile gracing his features. Beside him, Taehyung bounced in his seat, eyes alight with excitement.

'How are you feeling, Jungkook?' Jin asked, his hand gently resting on Jungkook's arm.

'Tired,' Jungkook mumbled, his voice crack. 'But better.'

Hoseok, who had been standing by the window, joined them, a gentle smile on his face. 'The doctor said you're doing well,' he said. 'You're strong, Jungkook. You pulled through.'

The doctor entered the room, a reassuring smile on his face. 'Well, Jungkook, you're a fighter. You've made a remarkable recovery. You're still weak, but you're good to go home today.'

Jungkook felt a wave of relief wash over him. He was tired of the hospital, of the beeps and the sterile smell. He wanted to go home, to be surrounded by the familiar comfort of his own space.

'Great,' Jin said, jumping to his feet. 'We'll get you checked out and ready to go.'

As the doctor left, Jin turned to Taehyung. 'Tae, you and Kook can come home with me. Yoongi has some work to do That's why he will come home after a few days

Taehyung says This means I and Kook will stay at your house until Yoongi hyung comes.

Yes! You will stay with me, jin said but don't bother me both of you.
Jin taesing tae and look at jungkook.

Jungkook smiled faintly. He knew that being at Jin's place would mean a lot of fussing and pampering .

Time skip

At home

To be continue.....

∧,,,∧
(  ̳• · • ̳)
/    づ💔💔ꜱ ᴏ ʀ ʀ ʏ
                                   For late update

๋࣭ ⭑⚝๋࣭ ⭑⚝๋࣭ ⭑⚝๋࣭ ⭑⚝๋࣭ ⭑⚝๋࣭ ⭑⚝๋࣭ ⭑⚝๋࣭ ⭑⚝๋࣭ ⭑⚝

I have started a new book, if you want you can read this also.

๋࣭ ⭑⚝๋࣭ ⭑⚝๋࣭ ⭑⚝๋࣭ ⭑⚝๋࣭ ⭑⚝๋࣭ ⭑⚝๋࣭ ⭑⚝๋࣭ ⭑⚝๋࣭ ⭑⚝