part - 16

Time skip

At jin's apartment

It was lunch time, Jin, tae and Jungkook was eating lunch, which Jin had prepared.

hyung i don't eat  yak! vegetables.
I want to eat pizza, I haven't eaten pizza in so many days
Jungkook said, pushing the plate of food aside.

Tae : Jungkook, this is good for your health, you will get well soon after eating this.

Taehyung is right, you will recover quickly by eating vegetables now eat quickly otherwise I will feed you. Jin said scoldingly

Hyung you are so bad .
Jungkook said with angry pout.

Jin : Now let's eat quickly and rest

Suddenly everything became silent, no one was talking to anyone, everyone was just eating food, then Jungkook spoke.
Hyung! When will Yoongi hyung come home, I have to apologize to him, because it's not his fault I didn't listen to Yoongi hyung, it's all my fault. Jungkook had tears in his eyes but he was trying not to cry.

Jin kept Jungkook sitting in his lap and started caressing his hair.
It's Yoongi's fault too, Yoongi shouldn't have beaten you like this.

Jin said

Jungkook was trying for so long to not cry but he started crying.

Hey! Hey! Kookie don't cry. Yoongi has a very good heart, but he gets angry very quickly, and when he gets angry, he loses his temper. Jin said while caressing jungkook hair.

Taehyung also felt like crying after seeing Jungkook but he was trying not to cry but Jin sees him and pulls Taehyung closer to him.

Hey Tae, don't start crying now, but why are you crying?
Jin said while caressing Taehyung's hair.

Why is Yoongi hyung like this, he gets angry on small things, I am scared of him

Taehyung said, placing his head on Jin's shoulder.

And Jungkook was looking at both of them with tearful eyes

Jin couldn't bear to see Jungkook and Taehyung in this state, he tried to distract them both.

Let us three go shopping, and then I will give you both an ice cream treat. Now both of you get ready, I will wait for you.
Jin said looking at both of them

Time skip

All three sit in the car and go to the shopping mall.

'Hyung, look at that,' Jungkook exclaimed, pointing to a display of vibrant sneakers.

'Wow, those are sick!' Jin echoed, his eyes sparkling with excitement.

'Let's try them on,' Taehyung suggested, his voice laced with anticipation.

They made their way to the shoe store and slipped on a pair of sneakers each. They strutted around the store, admiring their reflections in the mirrors.

'They fit perfectly,' Jungkook said with a grin.

'I'm getting these,' Jin declared, reaching for his wallet.

After sometime

The trio decided to indulge in a sweet treat. They headed to an ice cream parlor and ordered generous scoops of their favorite flavors.