Chapter~6

Flashbacks of the plan

New- So what am I supposed to do?
Boun- Do you wanna seduce him or make him fall for you?
Mix- Seduce him it will be intense.
New- I just wanna finish the night
Boun- No my friend you are going to make a move
Mix- yeah you've been quiet since 2 years
New- alright so what am I suppose to do?
Mix- firstly, your clothes wear a sleeveless T-shirt and Shorts
New- but I don't wear that to sleep
Boun- just do as mix says
New- alright
Boun- so you have to talk to him, ask him about his past relationships
New- but why?
Boun- our plan's first step is to get to know his sexuality
Mix- yeah what if he's straight all our hardwork would go waste
New- Okay
Boun- then while sleeping act like your asleep and try to cuddle him
New- noo I'll be hella shy the next day
Mix- first listen to him naa
New- Okay continue
Boun- if he rejects don't try anymore, but if he accepts the cuddles try to get more closer
Mix- yeah something will spark for sure
New- Okay
Mix- wait a minute, are you gonna drink??
New- Noo, I don't drink you know that
Boun- good then try your best to do the things we discussed.
New- yep fighting 💓

Present (Author POV)
Tay is back from his house, "Phi do you wanna watch a series?" New asked from the living room, Tay looked at him he was wearing a sleeveless T-shirt with his arms exposed and a shorts. Tay fell harder for him. Tay wanted to trap him and kiss him everywhere possible. Then Tay went into the kitchen, in the kitchen he was unpacking their dinner. "Yeah sure choose the series you like I'm okay with any" Tay replied.
When He went to New and sat down he asked New which series did he choose. "Phi it's a Bl series, are you okay with it??' New said. Tay nodded and saw on TV it was a series named 'Only Boo' I had heard about it so we started watching it. After a while after having dinner New took The dishes into the kitchen. While Tay was thinking "So New isn't Homophobic as he watches bls, Maybe he's gay? Or Bi? Should I keep hope? I think so yes I have a chance" it was still 10 pm. both of them didn't have morning classes tomorrow. So they decided to go out cycling. Tay had brought his bicycle when he came to New they were wandering on the streets with their bicycles they went to the bridge and stopped to get the view. Tay suggested to Have a selfie (Their first selfie since they knew eachother)

Author- Just to say it's been a month since Tay and New know each other
And two weeks since Fourth and gemini know eachother.

Tay and New returned home at 12 am and decided to get to sleep. Before sleeping Both were chating about random things when New remembered what boun said he built-up courage and said "Phi can I ask you something??" Tay nodded and looked at him curiously. "Were you in a relationship before? I'm just curious that's why I'm asking." Tay chuckles and says "Yes I was with a boy in middle school then my parents got to know that I'm gay they were chill about it, even my brother said that he's demisexual." New was so so so happy when he got to know about that. He thought of telling Tay about his sexuality too. "Oh your parents know your sexuality? My parents don't because I'm scared to come out only 2 of my friends know" New said.
Tay's eyes suddenly light up like stars.
"Boun and Mix must be those friends right? And what's your sexuality? You can tell me I won't judge you" New was shocked by the softness in Tay's tone. He said that he's bisexual in a faint tone. Tay held New's hand in excitement and said " your secret is safe with me" New was blushing soo hard he was trying so much to hide it, he's crush held his hands what's better than that. While sleeping they had a respectable distance between them but New had to make a move so he moved a bit closer, slowly-slowly he moved closer and closer. They both's Nose were almost touching but a shocking thing happened which New never expected. Tay wrapped his hand around New's waist and pulled him closer. New felt like it's his comfort zone and he wanted to be there forever. New also wrapped his hands around Tay. He felt so small infront of Tay even though They're almost the same height.

The next day was Tuesday they both had decided to meet after their classes. After they both finished their classes. Tay went to the humanities faculty gate and waited there for Newwie. After 15 minutes or so New came with his friends, he greeted New's friends and one of his friends said "P'Tay you know what Nowadays New spends more time with you than us" Tay just laughed, New hit mix in the back of his head.

New- P'Tay let's go we are getting late.

Tay- yeah, bye everyone

New and Tay walked towards Tay's car. They had decided to go to the mall. They were checking out stores in the mall for gifts but weren't many options available then New proposed the idea to go to Mr. DIY, it would be easy to find gift items there. While going we both were shy about last night.

Flashback
In the morning when Tay woke up he saw Him and New cuddled up. When he tries to get away New pulls him closer again. After a while their forehead connects. They were that close

They got the gift but they didn't wanna go home yet they went to the park near their college. They sat down together but in a distant Tay saw Off and Gun, Off lying on Gun's lap. New looked where Tay was seeing he found it funny.

Hii guys sorry this chapter is a bit small, hope you like the new name I thought it suits the story more than 'your only mine' hopefully you guys wait for the next chapter