Chapter~14

Tay had gone for his classes in the morning leaving a whiny New on the bed alone.
(Flashback)
In the morning, 'Tay come on you can skip classes for one day' New whined as he didn't have any classes today and he wanted to go on a date with Tay but Tay has 'classes' till late afternoon which created a problamatic situation between Tay and New. Tay didn't want to skip his lectures as they will guide them about the internships today. Tay kissed New's forehead and left for his classes.
(End of flashback)
A grumpy little Hin sitting on the bed with puffy eyes because he might have cried after that argument with Tay , he knew how important are Tay's classes yet he wanted him to skip them he felt bad and there Tay was blaming himself for the fight as 2 lectures were cancelled, he decided to surprise New by going home early. As Tay's Morning classes ended he ran towards the parking to get his bike. He reached his and New's shared apartment. He opened it with his card to find the dining table decorated with candles and a full meal prepared on the table , New was bring more stuff outside when he was scattered by the sudden Appearance of Tay as he had told him that he would be here by 4 pm he checked the time and it was still 2:30 pm. Tay didn't waste a second and threw his bag near the couch and wrap his arms around his soon to be boyfriend. "Thank you so much New for your efforts for me, i have no words to express my love for you, I hope I get you in all my lives"
New was sure his eyes were teary as his vision turned blury. Tay noticed it and wiped his tears and kissed his cheek. New returned the kiss on Tay's cheek. New instructed Tay to freshen up and come to have lunch as it's already past their usual lunch time.

"Hin I'm here" Tay said wrapping his arms around New's waist back hugging him as New filled the water jug. New nodded and placed the water jug on the kitchen counter and turned around to face Tay, he placed his hands on Tay's shoulders and Tay tightens his grip on New's waist, Tay looked at New's lips and looked back in his eyes to find hesitation but his eyes reflected the trust he has on Tay that he doesn't have any bad intentions about him. Tay slowly leaned forward followed by New who did the same their lips were just inches way when the bell rang and scattered both Tay and New ,

Tay leaves New's waist and went towards the door to check who interpreted their sweet moment whereas New flustered focused on the water jug and carried it to the dining table. Tay saw Janhae had came to visit them, he welcomed her inside, Tay secretly side eyed her to ruin their moment. Tay went in the kitchen to find New and saw him talking to Janhae about something serious, he didn't disturb them and went towards the table and served the food in 2 plates, Both New and Janhae came out of the kitchen and Janhae went towards the door, Tay asked her to stay for lunch but she already had plans she was nearby so she thought to give her brother a little visit as they rarely meet these days. As Janhae left Tay gestured New to sit down on the chair he pulled for him. New and Tay sat and enjoyed their lunch with each other's company.

They decided to go to the art gallery at 5 pm as both of them didn't have any plans later that day, They had cleaned up the dining table and currently Tay is washing the dishes in the kitchen as New was keeping the leftovers in containers. After keeping all the containers in the refrigerator New looked back at Tay who was focused in washing the dishes, New decided to make the first move and wrapped his arms around Tay's Neck while standing on his toes. Tay chuckled and said "Hin you know your toes will hurt, Just give me 5 minutes I'll be there in the room wait for me." New nodded and went towards the room. As Tay heard the bedroom's door close he wiped his wet hands.

Tay POV

I went towards my bag and took out the small voilet box and opened it and saw the rings I bought on my way to college Yes, I lied to New that I have important classes but instead I went to buy promise rings for me and my hin , He's waiting for me I took a deep breath and put the box in my pocket.

I opened the door and saw New sitting on the bed scrolling on his phone, I went to him and laid down beside him and said "Hin we have to leave at 5 for the art gallery I know you're gonna love it" those were the last words said by me as I went ins...

I opened the door and saw New sitting on the bed scrolling on his phone, I went to him and laid down beside him and said "Hin we have to leave at 5 for the art gallery I know you're gonna love it" those were the last words said by me as I went inside the washroom to have a shower. I looked at myself in the mirror and took deep breaths and repeating to myself

He will agree don't worry

What if he says N-

No stop Tay! I said to myself and then kept the ring box on the table near the sink and had a shower. I went outside with a towel wrapped around my lower body with my upper body exposed I was hoping a blushy reaction from Hin but as I went outside I saw him sleeping peacefully. I went towards him and sat beside him on the bed and saw his eyes puffy , 'Oh hin did you cry?' those words lingered in my mind. I got up and decided to get dressed for the date with Hin.

Helloo readers I know I've not been updating, I'm sorry again but hope you enjoyed this one too don't forget to vote for the chapter❤️