Chapter~10

"P'Tayy come down let's play some gamesss!!!" Fourth called from downstairs. Tay and New wiped their tears and New replied to Fourth and said "You and Gemini can continue P'Tay is tired by driving so he'll have a nap and I'll stay with him" Fourth heard New and started playing the Game with Gemini, New told Tay to take a Nap to feel better. New went and washed his face and went downstairs to make lunch, He was making lunch when a memory clicked his mind.

2 Weeks Ago
"Newwie you should try making New dishes" Tay's Mom said. She teached New a lot of dishes as Tay was gone outside and New was waiting for him but he asked Aunty to teach him new dishes.

New got emotional remembering those moments. Gemini saw New's tears and approached him and said "What happened P'New??" New saw him and wiped his tears and said "No nothing its because of the onions" Gemini nodded and went back to fourth to play. After a while New served the food to Gemini and Fourth he had made Green Curry, He took one plate and went upstairs to Tay he saw Tay woken up he was seeing his pictures with his Parents, it was visible on his face that he was trying to stop his tears. New gave him the food and sat near his bed and said "P'Tay don't worry i'll be with you this whole time" Tay made a Eye contact with New and Leaned closer to his lips, New had closed his eyes, Tay leaned above and kissed New's forehead. New was happy atleast he got the kiss. "Thank you Newwie" Tay said and started eating the food New made. He remembered is mom's made Green Curry, He isn't able to accept the reality that he wouldn't see his mom dad again. After the food, Tay told New to send Fourth upstairs. Newwie went down and saw fourth and Gemini sitting on the couch watching a movie, "Nong Fourth, P'Tay is calling you upstairs he has to talk something important" Fourth went upstairs and saw P'Tay sitting saddly.

Tay- See fourth I'm going to tell you something, you have to be strong about it.

Fot- What??

Tay- You know that Mom and Dad were going to Taiwan

Fot- yeah what about them?

Tay- The flight has crashed

Fot- W-What?

Tay- Yes, Mom and Dad left us

Fot started crying Tay hugged him and trying to comfort him. New downstairs explained everything to Gemini, Gem was also sad that Fourth and Tay had to suffer. Later on at night Tay told New to sleep beside him as he was feeling really lonely, New agreed and slept with him. Downstairs Fourth was crying non stop Gemini tried to send Nim to him to play with him but He didn't pay attention to Nim. Gemini had Nim in his arms he went to fourth and said "Fot, Nim's mad at you why aren't you giving her attention?" Fourth looked up and took Nim from Gem's hands and petted her Gemini sat beside him. Fourth kept his head on gemini's shoulder and started feeling sleepy he slept on his shoulder later on Gemini noticed that fot has slept even Nim slept in Fourth's arms. He took Nim from Fourth. He slowly placed a pillow where he sat and layed fourth down slowly. He kept Nim on her bed and returned to Fourth, he patted Fourth's head. Fourth held Gemini's hand and held on to it. Gemini felt happy but also sad seeing him suffer

3:52 Am

Fourth was sobbing continuesly, Gemini woke fourth up and hugged him tightly, "Hey fourth its okay I'm here" Gemini said in a soft voice. Fourth hugged him back and continued crying "Mae..why did you have to leave me" He sobbed.

It was 9 am and New and Gemini had morning classes but New told Gemini to take care of Fourth at home and Gemini also didn't hesitate to skip his lecture. He called Ping and said to sign the attendance for him. Gemini went to the kitchen and started making breakfast for Fourth and Tay, As it was already 9 fourth had took a day off from school. Fourth woke up at near 11 am, Gemini was giving Nim food he saw fourth and ran towards him and said "Be careful, you had a panic attack yesterday, anyways it's already 11 you can't go to school"  Gemini and said and proceed to give fourth warm milk. After drinking the milk fourth went to take a shower. Gemini went upstairs to see how Tay's doing. He saw Tay looking at a really strange cap, in which the cap had ears but one was of a it was of a Panda and other of a Polar bear, there were two of them. Gemini knocked the door which diverted Tay's attention. Gemini kept the food on the table and went close to Tay and asked in a humble voice "Phi if you don't mind what are these caps?" Tay looked at the caps and Chuckled He then looked at gemini and said "they are couple caps which my mom brought from Phuket last month she told me to give it to the one I love in the future."
Gemini smiled at the tenderness of Tay's mom's love towards him, He also asked "Did she give something like this to fourth too??" Tay looked at Gem's face and asked "Do you like fourth more than friend??" Gemini's face went red and he denied. Tay told him that his mom gave fourth matching Plusies as he wanted his lover to be a Plusie lover,

                       The plushies Gemini nodded and heard Fourth's scream downstairs both Tay and Gemini looked at each other and ran downstairs, They won't believe their eyes what they saw

                       The plushies
Gemini nodded and heard Fourth's scream downstairs both Tay and Gemini looked at each other and ran downstairs, They won't believe their eyes what they saw

That's it for this episode a bit suspension is a must, and yeah I full filled my promise of a double update on the long weekend so here it is now let's see how much this story goes hope you have fun reading this❤️