Chapter~8

Flashback of chapter 3

When Tay left after being jealous, he was going towards the parking lot but one man dragged him to a alley, he had a mask on, he had a pocket knife in his hand. Tay was really drunk, Another man came in the alley with a packet in his hand after a while when they were distracted Tay escaped from there and he went to the bar again and started drinking slowly. After a while he saw New he just didn't want to talk to him so he went to his car and went home. Next day in the hospital he realised he was drugged.

"You like me??" New asked in a shocked manner. Tay nodded with a bit hesitation. "Since I saw you at the bus stop you've been on my mind 24/7" New blushed, he answered in a faint voice "Phi I like you too" Tay smiled the brightest smile and stood up from the swing and knelt in front of New's swing and said "Can we try going out??" New smiled and said "Yes" and hugged Tay. Both were embraced in the hug like never before. After a while they went to Tay's house, they decided to have lunch there and then go to the cinemas to watch a movie, they had lunch with Tay's parents. Tay took his car, while sitting on the passenger seat New said shyly "So can we call this our first date??" Tay looked at him and smiled and nodded. "Sure you can" They reached the movie theatre.

Time skipp after the movie

"What? You want me to come over?? Whyy??" Tay was on a phone call with fourth and the phone was connected to the car speaker, "P'Tay if he wants you to go to his room then go na why are you denying??" Tay looked at New with a confused face, fourth heard what new said and got to know that new is with Tay so he said "P'New you come over if you'll come I'm sure P'Tay will also come" New blushed hard after hearing that and saw Tay's face red. Fourth was laughing his ass out on the phone and they agreed to go to fourth's dorm, but first they needed clothes for themselves for the night, so they went to Tay's house first and they saw his mom and dad packing up a suitcase, they both looked at each other confused. "Mom where are you going??" His mom looked at him and New and said "Oh Tay I was about to call you, actually me and your dad have a urgent meeting overseas, so we'll be gone there for 2 weeks. You can have New stay over with you so you won't feel lonely without Fot. Tay was a bit shock as his parents would always do domestic buisness travel but now they're going to Abroad? "Oh Khub mae (Oh okay mom)" His mom smiled to New and said "Please take care of my Tay in our absence" New didn't get a good feeling about this but I just agreed . They started helping Tay's Parents. After a while it was almost 8 pm New was about to go when Tay came outside his house and stopped him. Tay came close to New and said "Go safely na" he came closer and placed a gentle peck on New's Puffy cheeks. New's brain had froze, He couldn't move his body. Tay made a Eye contact with New. New blushed and hugged Tay. The hug was so comforting, they were lost each other. In the silence they heard a high-pitched voice of Tay's Neighbour, It was a 14 year old girl, "P'Tay is that your Faen?" She asked standing in her balcony. Tay looked at her and said "Not yet but soon" He waved New a bye and entered the house again.

Next Morning

*Continuesly Door bells*

"Yah, Who is it?" Fot shouted in his sleep. He looked on the other bed just to find it empty, he saw Nim was staring at him. "Nong Nim, don't stare at me like that I'll fall in love with you, maybe I already did" He heard the bell ring again, he got up in his cute little alligator pajamas and walked towards the door, with Nim closely following by. He opened the door to find a woman on a phone call, wearing black sunglasses , she didn't greet or anything she just entered the room. "Good Morning Miss, May I help you?" The woman looked at him and removed her sunglasses and said "Just stop, I've got enough of your nonsense you aren't living with my gem anymore" Fourth was confused as he didn't know the woman yet she said so many things to him, The woman's eyes fell on the cat, she screamed like anything. Nim got scared, I picked her up and started peting her so she feels safe. Fourth called Gemini.

On the call

Bro where are you!!???

Chill I'm on my way to the dorm

Where did you go??

I went to buy breakfast I thought you would be tired to make it

That's really sweet of you but we got a problem

What is it??

It's just a woman (I think she's crazy)

Crazy in what way dude?

In all ways she's acting phyco

Don't be afraid I'll be right there

Yeah be quick Nim's scared

Coming on my top speed for my baby

😂😂

In a few minutes Gemini arrived

"See Gem, she's sitting on the couch" Gem came inside and saw her "Maeeeeeeee????" Fourth looked at Gemini with a wtf expression. Fourth thought that Gemini didn't like him, and that's why his mother was saying those things to him, Fourth went into their room and locked it from inside.

Okay that's all for 8 episode, and just to give a spoiler since episode 9 the story will have some twists and emotional rollercoasters. Be prepared for it ❤️.

Thank you