Chapter~9

Author's POV

Tay woke up in the morning, and saw the time it was time to for his mom and dad to leave, he went downstairs and saw his mom and dad getting ready, He decided to go drop them on the airport and on their way they'll pick up fourth from his dorm. Tay went and had a shower and got ready, he took out the car and they set off to the airport, they picked up fourth.
"P'Tay you texted me at literal 9 pm that you aren't coming over, I and Gem made food for you, I'm mad at youu" Tay was so done with fourth. His Mae told fourth "Don't distract phi he's driving na, he wanted to stay with us" Fourth nodded and hugged his mom. After 1 hr they reached the Airport, they hugged and exchanged goodbyes. Little did they know..............

"Hey New, are you done? Should I pick you up??" Tay texted New. While driving back home fourth was telling him about the incident today morning. Tay was disappointed with Gemini's mom. Fourth asked him to get Nim to his house for some time. Tay dropped Fourth Near his dorm and was waiting when Gemini saw Tay and greeted him. Gemini approached Tay and explained about this morning's incident, his mom wanted to mention Gene his old roommate not him. "Phi can you explain this to fourth for me he isn't talking to me at all" Gem was feeling guilty to make fourth feel bad. Tay understood him and told him that he can come over to his house as fourth's also staying with him for a few days. Gemini agreed, fourth came down and saw Gemini, he rolled his eyes and sat with Tay. Tay whispered him to bring his clothes right now he'll be waiting for him with fourth.

While waiting Tay told fourth about gemini's situation this morning, Then Tay asked fourth to sit on the back seat as he's going to pick up New. "Oh yeah I wanted to ask if you and P'New are dating already??" Tay smiled and said no we're going out right now we aren't ready for a relationship so we take our time. Fourth nodded and saw Gemini come out of the gate, he Opened his car door as he was going to sit on the back seat, gemini made a Eye contact with him and was saying "Um I'm Sorry Fourth, my mom didn't mean that to you" Fourth told him that it's alright and forget it. Gemini hugged Fourth without any hesitation. Both lost in the hug didn't hear the car horn, they seated inside and Tay led the car towards New's house.

In New's house

New was leaving the house when he saw his dad watching News, his dad asked him the flight name of The flight Tay's mom dad were travelling, New texted Tay to ask that. "Bangkok Airways" New asked Tay to send the flight no, Tay texted "124" New realised what is going to happen....

Breaking News
Flight 124 of Bangkok Airways which was about to land in Taiwan had suddenly changed its track and caught fire on its left wing and crashed into the Pacific Ocean, the search team has predicted that the plane will be found in 3-4 days, and it has sinked in the ocean all the passengers may have died as there was no nearby island to evacuate and be safe. The airways will give 10000 baht compensation to each passenger's Family, they are really sorry for the incident and may their souls rest in peace.

New got to know that Tay's parents might have died in this crash, The bad feeling New was getting yesterday was about this. How is he going to tell Tay and Fourth about this he hasn't thought about it yet, he didn't realise when tears started falling from his eyes, his dad comforted him. New had thought to tell Tay when they reach home he should tell the truth and not lie to him. He went out and saw Tay, Fourth and Gemini waiting for him in the car. He went and sat inside in sorrow the trip to house was silent before Tay broke the silence and said "Newwie are you okay?? You don't seem good" New denied and said it's just a headache. When they reached home, they decided that Tay and New will sleep in Tay and Fourth's room and Gemini and Fourth will sleep in the living room. As Tay and New Entered the room Tay asked New on which bed he wanna sleep on the bottom or Top of the bunk bed, New was zoned out that how will he tell it to Tay he's so happy right now. "New? Newwie??" Tay shaked New and said "There's something wrong what is it??" New started crying and hugged Tay and said "P'Tay I'm going to show you something please be strong and go through it" Tay comforted New and was confused about what New said. "The flight which your mom and dad were travelling, has crashed in the Pacific Ocean and their are no chances of any of passengers being alive" Tay hear everything quietly and was moved from the news. He fell on the ground in shock and had a expression less face, with tears in his eyes, he doesn't know how to react. "Don't tell...sobs.....fourth about.......sobs....this yet" Those were the only words Tay said before bursting into tears. He got a call from Bangkok Airways

Airways- Good Afternoon are we speaking to Mr Tay Tawan?

Tay- Yes

Airways- Sorry sir for our flight crash we got to know that your mom and dad were traveling in the flight We will transfer 20000 baht in your account as compensation till tomorrow morning, We are sorry for this and may their souls rest in peace.

After saying this the airways cut the phone. New starting comforting Tay as much as possible.

Okay just tell me if it's good idk because the TXT story I wrote before was really simple and didn't had a lot of sad scenes this is the first sad scene I'm writing hope you like it❤️