Chapter~7

Time skipp

Soon it's the Semester break Gemini was planning to go somewhere with his friends but all of his friends were going to their hometown but gemini's mother didn't have time to pay him a visit. So Gemini was sad he went into his room and saw fourth with his plushie on phone, as Gemini entered fourth got to know something was wrong. Fourth kept his phone aside and asked gemini what's wrong, gemini answered about his mom and friends. Fourth said that he can spent his break with him. Gemini was happy as he had someone with him. There was a week before the semester break in which they had exams. Fourth is in highschool so he has only 4 weeks holidays. He was going to school he was waiting for the bus. He saw Gemini with a girl from afar. He thought "isn't he supposed to be in class right now?" Fourth just ignored it and went into the bus. Gemini was with his crush he had planned to confess to her but failed as she rejects him and they end up on bad terms.

Time skipped to a Day before semester break

So you don't have any plans for semester break huh?" Fourth asked as Gemini entered the dorm with a sad puppy face. Gemini denied and said no, "don't make that puppy face naa" fourth tried to cheer Gemini up, How can no one fall for a cutie like FotFot.
"Gemini let's go outside right now" fourth said and dragged gemini with him. They went to a near by Pet Shop.
"Why did you bring me here?" Gemini asked. "To buy a pet ofcourse, it may help you heal and make you feel less lonely, so tell me are you a dog person or cat person? " Gemini felt the words Fourth said and they bought a cute little kitten, which they want to name, Nim (Soft) .

They first went to a random park to get closer to the kitten and make her feel loved. Nim is only three months old. They were just walking around when Nim saw a dog infront of her and went towards Fourth's leg and started shaking. Fourth picked her up carefully, they went to a shop to buy her food, toys and clothes. Gemini was feeling good to see Fourth and Nim happy. Fourth was selecting clothes for Nim while gemini had picked her up as she is small and white so can get lost in the big store.

Nim looked like :

While choosing gemini could see the happiness on fourth's face, which somehow felt too heartwarming to him, like some feelings arising, but he can't be sure right now

While choosing gemini could see the happiness on fourth's face, which somehow felt too heartwarming to him, like some feelings arising, but he can't be sure right now. They reached the dorm and set Nim down, she directly went into the room and towards Fourth's bed. Both of them were confused as she was oddly attracted to Fourth. They both began setting her bed in their room. It they make sure that it was comfortable for her. It was almost dinner time they decided to go out to a cat cafe to let Nim make friends.

While playing with the cats, Gemini sat down and fourth was bringing a cat to them, when a cat came in the middle of Fourth's path and fourth lost his balance and fell in gemini's Arms, they made a long eye contact, and stayed silent. After the Meal they went to get some ice cream but after the incident in the cafe both of Gemini and fourth's hearts were shakened.

Next Day

"Gemini, Lets go to the arcade, it'll be fun" fourth suggested. Gemini knew if this continues he's gonna fall for fourth but he urges to continue it, they went to the arcade they were playing the basketball game, it was a close call but gemini won, fourth started sulking, gemini couldn't see fourth's sad face, he dragged Fourth to the claw machine and promised to get him the plushie , he started and failed a lot but after 6-7 tries he got it for him. Fourth was so happy he hugged gemini, which made gemini's brain stop working. He just hugged him back.

New and Tay were just going to the park with their bicycles as usual when they saw some kids in the play area they thought to play with them, they went to them and asked them to play, they were playing 'Tag' (you just have to chase eachother) Afte...

New and Tay were just going to the park with their bicycles as usual when they saw some kids in the play area they thought to play with them, they went to them and asked them to play, they were playing 'Tag' (you just have to chase eachother) After playing for a while Tay was tired, "What a oldie P'Tay" New teased him. They went to sit on the swings. Newwie saw a Starbucks store, Tay gave him money and told him to get some cold coffee, New went to the store while he was going he saw fourth and gemini together. He went to them, "Hi fourth, how are you?" Fourth looked at New and smiled and replied "Hi P'New I'm good what about you" Gemini felt a little jealousy. New looked at gemini's face and said "Hey? What's wrong?" Fourth looked at Gemini's a
Face and said "Gem are you okay?" Gemini snapped out of his jealousy and said "yeah I'm okay" He fake smiled. "No gem it's your fake smile I can feel it" Gemini was shocked that Fourth knows him so much even though they had known each other for roughly a month. New went in the Starbucks leaving fourth and gemini together. After going inside the Starbucks he saw Earth and Mix, he went to them and said "P'Earth leave this idiot guy he's good for nothing" Mix stepped on New's leg and said "Just shut up and go to your P'Tay." New reached the garden and saw Tay still on the swings he went to him and sat and gave him his coffee, Tay thanked him when they were chating about random things Tay just out of the blue said "Newwie, I really like you" New was stunned as fuck.

Guys what do you think it's gonna happen after this? Will they start dating, will there be any dibutes? Oh yes how do you feel about gemini and fourth's relation? Please tell me in the comments hope you like it❤️