Take into Action

Lucifer Pov.

When I heard the news about cannibal kids going missing I wanted to take action right away.

First, we're going to inform overlord Rosie about us agreeing to take the cannibal kids in and keep them at the hotel.

Second, I'm getting the overlords to help with finding the missing kids.

Lastly, we're going to use (Y/n)'s magic to help the search.

Luckily, we have (Y/n) with and is on our side. Witches are very powerful type of sinner. When hell was full of them some witches tried to get out of the pride ring.

The deadly sins and I had to stop them before anything happened. So with the rising of witches we had to kill them. Witches went extinct because of that, or I thought so.

When (Y/n) showed up I've been keeping an eye on them. Since, then they're proven themselves some what trust worthy.  

(Y/n) Pov.

As everyone was making the plan I was making a back up one in my head.

I told myself if I saw anything like that again I was going to take matters in my own hands.

"(Y/n) could you take care of the boy while we notify Rosie," asked Lucifer.

I nodded yes then took Theo to my room. I laid him on my bed then went to my closet to grab food for him to eat.

When I turned back around he was sitting up.

"W-where am I," he asked in a soft voice.

"Hey, kid, do you remember me," I asked as I sat on the end of the bed.

He nodded yes, and I gave him a soft smile.

"Good, you're in my room at the Hazbin Hotel. Owned by Charlie MorningStar who's trying to redeem sinners. My name is (Y/n), what's yours," I asked softy not trying to scare him.

"T-Theo, is it safe here," he asked fear in his voice.

I nodded my head yes then said, "Yes, it is. The people here are nice too."

He looked at his teared clothes on him then I got an idea.

"Hey, you can change clothes if you want," I told him.

He looked up at me with curious eyes then asked, "Really?"

I nodded yes at him then snapped my fingers. Three outfits appeared on the other side of the bed and Theo looked at them with shock.

"Pick whatever one you want. You can even change the outfit a little if you want," I told him.

He looked at the outfits and what was all in one. He grabbed a pair of pants from one pile, a shirt from another, and a jacket from the same pile of pants.

"These," he said as he put them in a separate pile.

I smiled, nodded ye, then snapped my fingers so the rest went away.

He looked around the room then I pointed ta the bathroom door. 

"The bathroom is right there," I said then he got up and went into the bathroom.

He soon walked back out but he looked nervous and a little hurt.

"Is everything okay," I asked him.

He just looked at the ground at his shoes that were torn and teared.