15. (THE END)

Next day America woke up alone in bed. He yawl and lift up tired then go to the doors opening them...but he saw a girl staring at him and run away screaming

"RUSSIA A MAN IS IN PAPA'S ROOM!"

As young Moldova run downstairs she was crying hugging Russia's leg "shhh...It's just my friend..."

"B-But-"

"It's okey, go pack please"

A five year old girl just nod and go upstairs again listening to him. Staring at America who went downstairs to his lover. He look around seeing a lot of bags then Russia who was only sitting on the couch smoking looking at Soviet's ushanka. His flag was different too

America approached him slowly "his flag looks almost he same as RE's. Let's hope his personal is better"  slowly he set next to him "kid you know smoking is really bad"

"...Who are you?" Russia look at him "You are to calm for what is happening. And humans can't know about counties actually being humans...who are you"

"Some humans do. But it's a really small amount"

"...Yeah...just tell me...are you USA"

America gulp and close his eyes kissing Russia's forehead "No" his eyes were showing when he was lying and he tried his best to hide it

Which worked as Russia just hug him tightly "...you won't go"

"I will definitely not go now...but what about you?"

"...I need to go to Moscow. And some of my adopted siblings will go to their families that are still alive"

"Mhm..." America grab Russia's hand caressing it "You okey"

"No...not at all...will you come with me?"

"...Russia...listen I need to go back to states...but I will come back..."

"When...?"

"In a month. Every month I will come back to you"

Russia nod gently only. And snuggled in his arms. He felt safe being in those arms...it felt like that was his place...in those arms "You will go now..."

"...yeah...but" he took off his necklace and put around Russia's neck "keep this for me. That diamond eye is Blue Royal...it's really expensive and my father gave it to me...keep it..."

Russia sniff "...so you are leaving me too..." his hands gently trembling

"...I will come back to you" America kissed his neck gently "I love you..."

"...I love you too" He started sobbing only...poor boy was going through a lot. First Soviet died in front of him...and now America is leaving out of nowhere

But America knew this would have happened. He looked down only and put his jacket on that had America logo on it. He kissed Russia's lips deeply...what they didn't know was four blue and green eyes watching them...

"Be strong for me. Like your papa was"

"M-Mhm..." Russia sniff willing his eyes. Somebody started knocking "those are soldiers...you should go out from back doors" America listen only. And kiss his lips quickly again then go opening doors to leave but Russia followed him to the doors "Promise me you will be back..."

America look down "...I love you"

"...me too" Russia kissed him again as knocking continue. As they heard footsteps coming two lovers broke a kiss going their separated ways. As a young boy opened the doors letting red arm by inside

America was running away with tears felling down. But he tripped in middle of field and stayed down crying heavily "I-I lied to him...I can't believe how much I lied...f-fuck...I love him...I wanna stay with him...FUCK!" An anger filled his body as he started ripping wheat "FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK! HE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE JUST MY FUCK TOY! NOT A BOYFRIEND! A BOYFRIEND I WOULD FELL IN LOVE WITH! I AM SO STUPID!"

Later on it was already evening as Erica got to the base. He was staring down dead. Uk saw him and walk over

"We are going to America my country tonight first"

"Okey, daddy..."

"Daddy?...baby..." Uk slowly let his guard down seeing his son in such a state "your whole uniform is dirty...and you didn't came back last night...what happened"

"I-I love him, daddy" America hug his father starting to sob quietly in his neck "I love him so m-much"

"...you did it again"

"I KNOW!" His crying became hysterical "BUT H-HE IS SUCH A-A SWEETHEART! AND I LIED I-IN HIS FACE T-THAT I WILL BE B-BACK NEXT MONTH"

"...you can't comeback here in long time baby...for your safety"

"I KNOW! BUT DADDY HE IS MY SOULMATE!"

"...America you are going to far"

"NO! I AM NOT!"

France got inside a room hearing them scream so much "America-"

Uk just show him to shut up while caressing his son "shhhh...just calm down...it will all be okey..."

"I-I broke his heart.."

"...does he know who you are?"

"No...I j-just know who he is, a-and he knows that...that's all...I-I hope he never f-finds out"

"Okey...go pack your stuff..."

He nod gently and left sniffing staring down. But didn't do anything just lay on bed crying

France walk to his husband grabbing his hips "so...he broke up with a boy?"

"No, up heard USSR died"

"What- I was busy all day I didn't even heard that"

"Yeah...I heard it an hour ago only...those kids will go through a lot now...and it's best if Russia does not find out that he has been sleeping with a man that's kinda responsible for his father's death"

"They fuck?"

"It's America of course he took boy's virginity...I hope he finally learns his lesson..."

France nod gnelty and just kissed his husband. They were both worried for their son but knew that he can get over it...I mean he already did it few times...
_________

-The end-

993 words (sorry)

-I think there will be some extra chapters tho. But this story is doing so bad and I wanna explore other ships

-Check out new Thirdunion story "Father and the waiter"

-PLEASEEE check on my other story "Love sick  (China x Japan)

-follow my TikTok as I leave there ch animations @_i_have_a_life_
instagram @_.I._have_a_life_
Twitter @Iamalive11731997