13.

Russia put breakfast down for his siblings. Then go upstairs with a tray and lock doors behind him "Alfred..."

America was half asleep on bed "five more minutes daddy..."

That made a boy giggle "It's me Alfred" he put down a tray "I made you breakfast..."

Immediately America lift up and look at it then Russia "You are not my daddy...but you can be my baby" he opened his arms smiling

Immediately Russia got in his arms giggling "you are like my daddy...so you are my daddy"

"...I am" America smiled gently "you have a daddy kink"

"A what?"

"You love calling your sex partner daddy"

Russia blush "no..." he look other way

"Mmm lies~" as they weee about holds somebody was banging on doors

"Россия! (Russia!)"

Immediately he got up and got out "шшшшшш, что? (shhhhhh,what?)"

"почему ты пытаешься меня заткнуть (Why are you trying to shush me?)"

"что ты хочешь? я занят в своей комнате (what do you want? i am busy in my room "

"можешь заплести мне две косички (can you braid my hair twice?)"

"Да (Yes)"

She giggled only walking away ""я жду в гостиной (I am waiting in living room)"

Russia only go back inside and sigh locking the doors "sorry just my sister"

"It's okey" America pat his lap and smiled while watching his boy sit down on it

"Are you my girlfriend now"

"Mmmm now I am your-..."

"My what?"

"...your boyfriend"

Russia gasp "really" he closed his eyes tightly snuggling

"Yeah..." America only bit his lower lip and look at the time "But I should go soon"

"Stay a bit longer with me...just few minutes if we are boyfriends"

That melted an adult who listen and stuff there cuddling. He knew what he was doing was so wrong for
moral perspective but also his coutures. Best thing to do was leave that boy but he can't...did he really fell that fast for a Russian...again "Ivan I left my little brother in field to sleep..."

"What...Why?"

"It's a long story but I got to go"

"...wanna meet at our place tonight"

"You know my answer to that" American kissed him deeply "I can't help myself...I love him"

Later on America woke up Canada who was in field sleeping. A they were going home American stay silent most of the time

"So you fucked him"

"What-"

"I saw how you look at him and how he looks at you. Also you two went back to his home. I know that you fucked him"

"He fucked me first of all. Second I didn't fuck with him only we shared love"

"Oh god I was right again...you did tell in love with him"

"Shut up!" America started running "Don't remind me"

But nada follows laughing "YOU DID YOU DID!"

As they approached a base it was this town France waiting mad. Which was really rare and they knew both were in trouble. Especially Canada

"CANADA SMITH!"

"Fuck-"

France grabbed his ear pulling isnxie "I found marijuana in your room. Why do you have that?! We talked about this!" But his yelling got quieter the father they got

America sigh with relief and go to his bedroom laying down "good thing I was not the one in trouble this time"

"Oh you are"

He flinch and turned around "what- what did I do this time daddy?"

"Nothing for now. Are you hungry"

"No, no i will go lay down" he tried to leave but then stopped

"So first you fuck him then eat his food"

"What?" Annoyed he looked back at his father

"That hickey baby on your neck. Try to cover it at least next time. Maybe France didn't saw it as he was to busy with his druggy but I did"

"I didn't fuck him"

"Oh, yeah. I forgot you love more then a Russian fucks you"

"Tsk, I will go lay down"

"Long night I guess. Since you can walk it looks like boy is still not in his full potential...and that you took his virginity"

"Dad, listen I don't get where all this things came from. I didn't get fucked by him"

Uk just raise an eyebrow "you can't lie to see. Your eyes show it all"

"I am not lying"

"I am sending you back to America"

"What?!"

That took UK by surprise "oh baby..."

"I will win tonight"

"Okey. Win and we are going home. You have two days. In two days I want USSR to die"

"And he will die"

"Then we are going home"

"Will you leave me the fuck alone"

"Yes, I will...I hope boy does not know who you are"

"Don't worry" America look down "he will never find out who i actually am. Also I just wanted a boy you while we are here. It's not my fault he ended up being Soviet's son"

"No, but why you keep seeing him. Is your fault"

"...I just do"

"Why? Don't tell me boy had same affect RE had on you. If he is anything like his grandpa then boy is new play boy"

"Just because RE fucked everyone form Prussia to father and back to me does not mean his grandson is same. Also Soviet will never let him son be like that"

"Now you are even giving Soviet a compliment" UK rub his face then put hands on his son's cheeks staring into his eyes "Do you love the boy"

America open his eyes wide open and push him off "FUCK NO!"

"If that was true you would not be pushing me so aggressively but rolling your eyes...America I am just worried"

"I WILL PROVE IT TO YOU!"

"How-"

"I will stop seeing him. And don't send Nada with me. At least I can say goodbye"

UK sigh. He really did look worried but nod "okey...you can say your last goodbye"

"Thank You!" America run pass him leaving as fast as he can

But that only worried his father more who look down "he started crying at the end...fuck America can you fell in love in right time for a right person. Thai only brings you pain my baby..."

America got in his room and slam doors locking "I don't love him...but..." he look at the mirror and at little hickey "f-fuck I need to get over him fast"
__________________
1071 words

-PLEASEEE check on my other story "Love sick  (China x Japan)

-follow my TikTok as I leave there ch animations @_i_have_a_life_
instagram @_.I._have_a_life_
Twitter @Iamalive11731997