3: Sasuke and Sakura - Friends or Foes!

MinataNamikaze1: The disclaimer: I do not own Naruto cause if I did then Sakura wouldn't be a useless fangirl in pre-shippuden, and Naruto would have his father's smarts while keeping his mother's personality and knows about seals and how to use to them. I do, however, own Miu Senju nee Uzumaki, Kyorama Senju, Emica Senju nee Yuki, Ryurama Senju, Naomi Senju nee Mizutani, Shinobu Uchiha, Hotaru Senju, & the White Tiger & Black Panther Summoning Contract (A/N: If there is already a White Tiger & Black Panther Summoning Contract...then please ignore the last part). Remember to Read and Review to let me know what you think. Also, if you don't like any twist that I might make then stop reading and find something else to read plus don't leave a review that's a flame or I will find a way to block you. Ja ne!

...My Line...

A former apartment complex that is now owned by Naruto and was turned into home for his friends and himself which could be found near the Red Light Distract of Konoha could be seen in the distance. However, inside one could find the Senju in a large kitchen where she was finishing packing up the Jinchuuriki's, the Uchiha, and her own lunches before turning to make their breakfast.

"NARUTO! SHINOBU!" the silverette called out as she walked to the hallway arch. "BREAKFAST IS READY! SO, TIME TO WAKE UP!"

The Senju was dressed in a below mid-back length, slightly high white fur collar, opened, blue vest that has a black double ended pitch fork looking vajra on the back over a mid-thigh length that has a slit on the right side up to her hip, firm fitting, elbow length sleeved, turtle neck, outlined in white, dark green battle dress with a teal obi tied around her waist. She was also wearing a pair of upper-thigh length, firm fitting, black spandex shorts under the dress and around her forehead keeping her bangs out of her lavender eyes was a symbolized leaf craved into a metal plate that is sown onto a medium blue cloth. However, around her neck was a kanji pendent that spells out Will of Fire hanging from a silver chain.

"I'm already awake," Naruto stated as he waked into the kitchen.

"As am I," the Uchiha added as he stepped into the opened kitchen. "And there is really no need to yell."

The amethyst eyed, raven hair male was dressed in a waist length, high collar, opened black vest that has a half red and half white fan on the back over a muscle hugging, elbow length sleeved, v-neck, blue shirt. He had completed the look with a pair of slight blowy, dark gray ANBU style pants that is wrapped from his shins to his ankles using white bandages. While tied around his forehead keeping his bangs out of his amethyst eyes was a symbolized leaf craved into a metal plate that is sown onto a black cloth.

This got a giggle from Hotaru, who placed plates in front of the two of them. The plates held 5 pieces of bacon, 5 pieces of sausages, a large helping of hashbrowns and scrambled eggs, 2 pieces of toast, milk, and orange juice. While she placed a bowl of strawberries mixed with blueberries and blackberries in front of Naruto and a bowl of blue and blackberries in front of Shinobu.

"Eat up," she told him. "And once you both are done then placed your used dishes into the sink." The Senju then handed over their packed lunches in front of them. "Here is your lunches."

She then walked out of the kitchen.

...My Line...

"I'm going to leave now!" the silverette called out as she sat down in front of the door and put on a pair of an opened toed, 2" heeled, knee length, navy blue ninja boots. "So, I'll see you at the academy!"

"Okay!" they called out.

Hotaru then stood up and ran out of the door for the Academy.

...My Line...