6: Squad 11's Backup!

MinataNamikaze1: The disclaimer: I do not own Naruto cause if I did then Sakura wouldn't be a useless fangirl in pre-shippuden, and Naruto would have his father's smarts while keeping his mother's personality and knows about seals and how to use to them. I do, however, own Miu Senju nee Uzumaki, Kyorama Senju, Emica Senju nee Yuki, Ryurama Senju, Naomi Senju nee Mizutani, Shinobu Uchiha, Hotaru Senju, & the White Tiger & Black Panther Summoning Contract (A/N: If there is already a White Tiger & Black Panther Summoning Contract...then please ignore the last part). Remember to Read and Review to let me know what you think. Also, if you don't like any twist that I might make then stop reading and find something else to read plus don't leave a review that's a flame or I will find a way to block you. Ja ne!

...My Line...

A field and forest could be seen from the view of the sky.

"Shinobu, I'm at point B."

"Hotaru, I'm at point C."

"Naruto, I'm at point A, ya know."

...My Line...

Squad 7 was one of their many missions that are D-ranked. Shinobu, Hotaru, and Naruto where starting to get annoyed with them.

"Okay, Squad 7..." Yamato started to say. "Uh." The silverette rolled her eyes. "The target has moved. After it!"

...My Line...

All three Genin followed their target.

...My Line...

However, Hotaru was starting to get bored pretty fast.

...My Line...

"Over there," Naruto told the other two as they moved through the forest quickly.

"What's your distance from the target?" Yamato asked.

"5 meters," Naruto answered. "I'm ready. Give the single."

...My Line...

"I'm ready too," Shinobu said.

...My Line...

"Me too," Hotaru chimed in.

...My Line...

"NOW!!" the former ANBU yelled.

...My Line...

Everyone jumped out of their hiding place, but Naruto was the who caught the cat though he got his face stretched by the thing.

"Confirm ribbon on left ear?"

"Affirmative," Shinobu answered. "We've got a positive ID."

...My Line...

"Right," Yamato said. "Lost pet Tora captured. Mission accomplished."

...My Line...

Hotaru and Shinobu took their earphones out of their ears just as Naruto opened his mouth.

"CAN'T WE GET A BETTER MISSION THEN THIS!!!" Naruto yelled. "I HATE CATS!!!"

The silverette pulled out a cat treat before kneeling down and holding it out.

"Here Kitty," the silver hair Genin said.

The hellcat looked over at her for a moment before walking over to her and allowing the 12-year-old female Genin to pick it up while it eat the treat. With a smug grin towards her teammates, the Senju turned and walked away with Tora happily snuggled in her arms.