1: The Returned Forest! Enter - Naruto Uzumaki!

MinataNamikaze1: The disclaimer: I do not own Naruto cause if I did then Sakura wouldn't be a useless fangirl in pre-shippuden, and Naruto would have his father's smarts while keeping his mother's personality and knows about seals and how to use to them. I do, however, own Miu Senju nee Uzumaki, Kyorama Senju, Emica Senju nee Yuki, Ryurama Senju, Naomi Senju nee Mizutani, Shinobu Uchiha, Hotaru Senju, & the White Tiger & Black Panther Summoning Contract (A/N: If there is already a White Tiger & Black Panther Summoning Contract...then please ignore the last part). Remember to Read and Review to let me know what you think. Also, if you don't like any twist that I might make then stop reading and find something else to read plus don't leave a review that's a flame or I will find a way to block you. Ja ne!

...My Line...

(The Kyuubi no Kitsune Attack!)

12 years ago, a Nine-Tailed Fox suddenly appeared.

Its tails lashed out mashing mountains and sending tidal waves crashing to the shores.

The Ninjas rose up to defend their villages against the attack.

...My Line...

"Hold the attack!" a Leaf Ninja ordered. "And wait for the Yondaime Hokage!"

"It's getting closer!" another yelled as the first jumped into action. "Don't let it near the village!"

Just then a big red toad wearing a dark blue cloak appeared on the battlefield facing the fox and, on its head, stood a young sunny blonde hair man wearing a white haori with crimson red flames on the bottom.

...My Line...

One Shinobi faced the Nine-Tailed Fox in mortal combat.

He sacrificed his life to capture the beast and sealed it into a human body.

...My Line...

The young man did hand seals as he faced the fox before there was a bright light.

...My Line...

This Ninja was known as the Yondaime Hokage. - Sarutobi Hiruzen, the Third Hokage.

...My Line...

Just then a blonde infant was seen, however, it had a seal on its belly, and was crying.

...My Line...

(Konohagakure: 1000 Years ARSE! 12 Years After Kyuubi no Kitsune Attack!)

A young 12-year-old boy ran through Konohagakure as he was being chased by a group of Shinobi while holding a paint bucket in hand laughing. This boy has neck length, spiky windswept, blond hair, and almond shape cobalt blue eyes hidden behind a pair of goggles that has orange tinted lenses and straps with ear protectors with three whisker like marks on each of his cheeks.

The blond was wearing a waist length, long sleeve that has three brunt orange strips, gray jacket with an outlined in white, brunt orange spiral on the back over a short sleeve, firm fitting, chain mill, dark gray mesh shirt. He had completed the look with a pair of slightly blowy, black pants that are tapped into a pair of ankle length, opened toed, blue ninja sandals using white tap.

"NARUTO!" a Konoha Shinobi called. "GET BACK HERE! WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU...!"

"YOU'VE CROSSED THE LINE THIS TIME NARUTO!"