5: You Pass - Yamato's Final Decision!

MinataNamikaze1 The disclaimer: I do not own Naruto cause if I did then Sakura wouldn't be a useless fangirl in pre-shippuden, and Naruto would have his father's smarts while keeping his mother's personality and knows about seals and how to use to them. I do, however, own Miu Senju nee Uzumaki, Kyorama Senju, Emica Senju nee Yuki, Ryurama Senju, Naomi Senju nee Mizutani, Shinobu Uchiha, Hotaru Senju, & the White Tiger & Black Panther Summoning Contract (A/N: If there is already a White Tiger & Black Panther Summoning Contract...then please ignore the last part). Remember to Read and Review to let me know what you think. Also, if you don't like any twist that I might make then stop reading and find something else to read plus don't leave a review that's a flame or I will find a way to block you. Ja ne!

...My Line...

"Iruka, what did you want to see me about?" the Sandaime asked as he sat across from the Academy teacher. "I don't think that you merely came here to drink tea and chat with me, did you?"

"Naruto has been assigned to Squad 7," the Umino stated. "The Jonin in charge of that group...just how tough of a trainer is he?"

"Yamato, you mean?" the Sarutobi asked with a sigh. "You are concerned about him?"

"I am," Iruka answered. "I know that Hotaru and Shinobu will look out for Naruto just as he would look out for them, but I have heard rumors that Yamato is close to Kakashi Hatake." Hiruzen hummed in thought. "And I have head about Jonin Hatake's training methods?" The Hokage then pulled out a book and handed it over to Iruka, who looked confused. "What's this?"

"All the trainees that has ever been assigned to Kakashi," the elderly man answered. "Those, who pass, and those, who fail."

"May I?" Iruka asked as he goes to open the book before his eyes widen in shock. "This...this is..." The Academy teacher's eyes widen before he looked at his Hokage. "What about this Yamato?"

Hiruzen looked at the Umino over his folded hands.

"Squad 7 is the first team that Yamato has been assigned to teach, so there is not really one for him...yet," he informed him. "So, I can't really tell you or show you, but I have complete faith in my ninjas skills to train the new generation of ninjas."

...My Line...

Squad 7 watched as Kakashi stood in the middle of the training grounds before sharing a look with each other with raised eyebrows.

"When is it suppose to start?" Naruto asked in confusion.

"Don't know," the other two answered looking just as confused.

The three of them all looked at Yamato.

"Sensei?"

The former ANBU allowed his eyes to scan the field before he looked at the three pre-teens next to him.

"I believe that Kakashi-senpai is waiting to see, who would attack him first," he answered. "Or..."

"Or if they will attack him together," Hotaru breathed in surprise.

Yamato smiled at the silverette and nodded.

"Right."

The Uchiha looked thoughtful as he looked back at the field.

"So, this test is about teamwork," the raven stated before glancing his hopeful sensei. "Right?"

"Very good," Yamato praised. "This is a test on teamwork."

The trio shared looks with each other before smirking as they knew that they had this in the bag and that was because when it came team related courses back at the academy, the three of them were among the best, right behind the Ino-Shika-Cho trio.