4. Fascinated

I know you all read but don't vote and follow this is not done. Inspite of being in college and due to my regular classes I try to update least you all could do is reciprocate my efforts by vote... so pls vote and follow.

Loads of love ❤️

Happy reading.

♡♡♡

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Everyone was sitting in the hall. Later, Rudransh came down too he took his place in front of Aarohi, and she was giving him side eyes he just smiled at her tactics.

After everything, it was decided that the engagement would take place the day after tomorrow and the wedding after two weeks. Everyone was ecstatic by this, especially the to be bride and groom. Aarohi was smiling seeing both of them. She felt someone's eyes on her, but she knew who it was, and she ignored and went forward to hug both bride and groom.

"Congrats, Ruchi!" she hugged
"Thank you, Aarohi." Ruchi hugged back.

"Congrats, Armaan," she said, giving him a brotherly hug. He, too, hugged back, kissed the top of her head, and said, "You know it won't be possible because of you. " Both became emotional, then broke the hug.

"Rajat ji, it's late now. I think you all should stay here for the night. And we all would be very pleased to have you all, " said Aarohi's father.

"Anant ji, we don't want to trouble you all. We have booked a hotel nearby. We'll be there, and also, we have so much preparations to do," said Rudransh's father.

"That's why i am telling we all should stay together and prepare for the function, Ruchi hamari bhi toh beti hai ar agar dono pariwaar saath milkr sari tayaari krenge toh sab jaldi se ar asaani se hoga, kyu hai na Rachna ji" said Aarohi's mom coming forward.

"Ji hm toh taiyaar hai ek baar Rudransh bata de uske office ka bhi toh kaam hota h" said Rachna ji.

Everyone was looking at Rudransh now,
"Jaisa aapko sahi lage maa mujhe koi dikkat nhi h," He said nervously as everyone was looking at him.

"Now Rudransh also said it. Then it's final we all will stay together till engagement. Aarohi beta show them their rooms and Alpana ji let's start preparing for the dinner " said Anant ji.

"Ji papa," said Aarohi.

All the ladies were going to the kitchen to prepare dinner. All the male members went to study to discuss marriage and stuff. And the rest all were sitting in the hall.

»--•--«

𝐀𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐡𝐢'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"Let's play something," said Pragya Ruchi's cousin. She's a sweet girl pampered among the brothers as she's youngest.

"What so you have in mind?" said Dev.

"We should play truth and dare what say," said Pragya.

" it's kind of boring. My entire college I've played truth dare only. I m kinda off bored, " said Krish.

"It'll be fun, we'll ask interesting questions what say you all," said Pragya excitingly.

Seeing ber excitement, everyone agreed. Aanchal brought a bottle and spun it. It first landed on Armaan.
"Say jiju truth or dare," said Pragya.
Armaan blushed at the comment and said, "truth".

"So jiju who was your first love," she said.

"Ruchi is my one and only love," he said, looking at Ruchi, making her blush.

"OH, come on, jiju, let's be honest here," said Dev.

"I m being honest, Ruchi is my first love and will be my last. Actually my childhood wasn't really great so I didn't have much time for such things. But when I grew up and when I realized what love is, she's the one I fell for, " he said, making everyone go. Awwwwww. Ruchi blushed at his statement.

"OK, ok, now let's spin again," said Pragya. Now the bottle was spun again, and it pointed towards Krish.

"Truth or dare"

"Always dare," he said, smiling.

"Okay, so go to Rudransh bhai he's outside talking on his phone and convinces him to come play with us,"

"Baba re, are u guys crazy mujhe kyu bali ka bakraa bana rhe ho. Bhai se baat krna matlb sher ke muh mein haath dalna " said Krish.

"Aree sidhe bolo na ki darr lag rha hai," said Ruchi.

"Mai darta nhi hun wo toh bas unki respect krta hun iss liye"

"Toh jao"

"Haan haan jaa rha hun," said Krish.

He stood up and walked towards the garden, praying under his breath. He reached the garden and poked Rudransh's arm. He turned around, and both talked something , and all of a sudden, our eyes met he kept looking at me. Neither of us broke the contact. I don't know what was happening to me, I was never like this. Why can't I take my eyes off him. WHY???? Is something wrong with me. Then Krish said something to him he looked at Krish breaking the eye contact, and I looked back at my hands, fidgeting the hem of my dupatta. What is wrong with me???
They both started walking towards the hall, and he came and sat in front of me.

"Bhai, you'll also play," said Pragya, giving him a confusing look.he just nodded in response, looking at his phone.

"Aisa ky jadu kiya tumne Krish ki Bhai hamare saath Pehli baar kuch kehle aae," she said in a whisper bit it was loud enough to heard by all of us.
"You know I can hear you," said Rudransh, still looking at his phone.

Both shared a paniced look. And Krish spun the bottle again. This time, the bottle pointed at me.
"So Aarohi truth or dare," said Dev.

"Truth," I said.

"Okay, so tell us who your boyfriend is," said Dev, smiling.

"Zade Meadows and Christian Harper," I said, laughing.

"What, you have two boyfriends," Pragya said shockingly.

"I had more, but just to answer the question now, it's two," I said, smirking.

"Well played, Aarohi," said Dev, giving me a high fi. We all were laughing, but I could feel someone's eyes on me, and I knew who it was, but I didn't look.

Krish spun the bottle again. This time, the bottle pointed at Rudransh.
"Bhai truth or dare only if you want to," said Pragya.

He was still looking at his phone. So rude. Huhh. I looked up and saw everyone looking at me, and he was staring at me. What's wrong??? Shittt, did I say it out lout... Damn Aarohi.

Rudransh looked at me and smirked and said, " Truth,"

"So bhai, tell us, have you ever been fascinated by a girl?" said Ruchi, smiling.

"Bhai ar ladki, mujhe toh wo rishta dur dur ni dikhta, haina bhai," said Krish, looking at Rudransh. I didn't look up or anything. I was playing with the hem of my dupatta. They all were saying something to themselves, I don't know how I felt i didn't want to hear his answer so I stood up and said I going to drink water. Then I heard a voice,
"This morning," said Rudransh.

I stopped at my place, then I tuned back he was still staring at me and said, "This morning I got fascinated by a girl and I don't think I can get her out of my mind " he said the last part slowly but loud enough for some of us to hear. Everyone gasped at his answer, and he just smiled.

God, that smile... that smile is going to be the death of me...bacha lo bhagwan...

»--•--«

𝙎𝙤 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨, 𝙝𝙤𝙬'𝙨 𝙞𝙩 ????

𝙄 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙪𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮. 𝙄 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙞𝙩. 🤞🏻

𝘿𝙤 𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙞𝙩.

𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙡𝙡 🩷