7. Thoughts

𝑯𝒆𝒚 𝒈𝒖𝒚𝒔,

𝑯𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒖𝒚𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒍. 𝑰 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒗𝒐𝒕𝒆. 𝑨𝒔 𝒂 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒊𝒕 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒎𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒖𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒗𝒐𝒕𝒆. 𝑺𝒐 𝒅𝒐 𝒗𝒐𝒕𝒆 𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆.

𝑨𝒍𝒔𝒐 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒇𝒓𝒆𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒔𝒖𝒈𝒈𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔 𝒐𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒂𝒅𝒗𝒊𝒄𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒊𝒎𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒗𝒆. 𝑰 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒌
𝒂𝒄𝒄𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈.

𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒍𝒍 ❤️

𝑯𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 ✨️

♡♡♡♡

𝐀𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐡𝐢'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I washed my face again for the fifth time now, I m in front of the mirror in the restroom, collecting my thoughts of the past few hours.

" Aarohi, are u okk??? We need to leave now. " I heard Armaan's voice from outside.

"In a minute."

I took a last glance at myself, messed up hair, pale face, and puffy eyes over all, I looked terrible. Still giving myself a small reassuring smile, I came out of the washroom.
Armaan was standing there along with Ruchi and Aanchal.

"Oh, you're here. Are you sure you're okkk?? If you want, we can stay a bit long, " Armaan asked me.

"I m fine. And i want to go home rest there so. Let's go, " I said, assuring him.

He hummed in response, Aanchal took my hand in hers and gave it a squeeze. I smiled backed at her. And we all went out.

"How's mumma papa ?" I asked, looking at my little sister.

"They're fine now they were so scared but when the doctor said there's nothing to worry about they became a bit relaxed. They wanted to stay with you, but we assured them that we'll take care of you and forcefully we had to send them home, " said Aanchal.

I hummed in response. We were walking towards the back of hospital here there's a different exit that directly leads to parking. We reached there and were waiting for Armaan, who went to bring the car. Soon, he came, and we all four sat in the car. Armaan and Ruchi in front and me and Aanchal in the back seat.

I was looking outside the window admiring the sky, and they all were talking about something which I wasn't interested in as my thoughts were somewhere or more precisely on someone. I came to halt when I heard Rudransh's name. I looked at them and then asked,

"Rudransh, is he okk. He was shot. Right?? "

"I guess he's fine. He escaped the doctor who was going to treat his wound, and we don't know where he went. " said Armaan.

"Where he went? What do you mean he went? Wasn't he in the hospital in front of you all, and you couldn't see him going out without treating his wound? " I almost yelled.

They all were looking at me with wide eyes, then I realised what I said to compensate it. I said,

"I mean, he should have treated his wound. If it's left untreated, then there are chances of infection.  You know it, Armaan, " I said in trying to act normal.