6. Rainbow

𝑯𝒆𝒚 𝒈𝒖𝒚𝒔,

𝑰 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕. 𝑰 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝑰 𝒎 𝒂 𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒕𝒓𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒑𝒖𝒕 𝒂𝒔 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒆𝒇𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕 𝒂𝒔 𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏. 𝑺𝒐 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒗𝒐𝒕𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒃𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒔𝒏𝒅 𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈.

𝑨𝒍𝒔𝒐 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒇𝒓𝒆𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒔𝒖𝒈𝒈𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔 𝒐𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒂𝒅𝒗𝒊𝒄𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒊𝒎𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒗𝒆. 𝑰 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒌
𝒂𝒄𝒄𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈.

𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒍𝒍 ❤️

𝑯𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 ✨️

♡♡♡♡

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Aarohi was standing by the railing of the terrace, so he emerged in her thoughts she didn't realize what was going on behind her. A person wearing a hooded cap came where Armaan, Ruchi, and Aanchal were standing waiting for their order. Rudransh was at a bit distance engaged in a call.

Rudransh saw the man he felt something suspicious so he started walking towards the man but in the moment suddenly the man took out a gun from his pocket and pointed it towards Armaan.

Rudransh saw this and ran towards him, and before that man could shoot Armaan, Rudransh pushed. Armaan stood in front of him, and the bullet pierced in his biceps. Everyone started shouting. Rudransh fell on Armaan due to the force of the shot, and before he could catch him, that man ran.

Everyone was gasping, and then suddenly they all heard a thud sound and looked at the direction and saw Aarohi fainted and was lying on the floor.

╰► Time skip

Everyone was standing out of the operation theatre room at the hospital. There was a surgery going on as the bullet pierced a bit to the side of his shoulder.

On the other hand, in the other room, Aarohi was lying unconscious. Aanchal was sitting by her side and kept her hand on Aarohi's hand. After a while slowly, Aarohi fluttered, opened her eyes, and looked at a concerned face she couldn't comprehend whose face , and later on, she realised it's Aanchal's her sister. She hurriedly hugged her tightly.

"It's okkk di, you're okk," said Aanchal.

"Aarchu, are you fine. Ruchi, how is she and Armaan ho...how is he I saw blood all over I...I I can't remember anything, " Aarohi said, crying.

"Di, we all are fine. Nothing happened to us. Ruchi bhabhi and Armaan bhai are both fine, but..."

"But what ?? "

"Rudransh bhai...he," Aanchal said, looking here and there.

"He what Aarchu, say it,"

┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

𝑭𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒉𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 (𝒔𝒊𝒙 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔 𝒂𝒈𝒐)

Rudransh saw something suspicious in that man and moved in his direction. That man took out a gun from his pocket and pointed it towards Armaan. Rudransh ran in his direction, and before the bullet could touch Armaan, Rudransh came in front and took the shot. Both of them fell, and that man ran away. They were trying to get up when all of a sudden, they heard a thud sound. Everyone looked in that direction and saw Aarohi lying unconscious.