9. Sorry but not sorry

𝑯𝒆𝒚 𝒈𝒖𝒚𝒔,

𝑯𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒖𝒚𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒍. 𝑰 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒗𝒐𝒕𝒆. 𝑨𝒔 𝒂 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒊𝒕 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒎𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒖𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒗𝒐𝒕𝒆. 𝑺𝒐 𝒅𝒐 𝒗𝒐𝒕𝒆 𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆.

𝑨𝒍𝒔𝒐 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒇𝒓𝒆𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒔𝒖𝒈𝒈𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔 𝒐𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒂𝒅𝒗𝒊𝒄𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒊𝒎𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒗𝒆. 𝑰 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒌
𝒂𝒄𝒄𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈.

𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒍𝒍 ❤️

𝑯𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 ✨️

♡♡♡♡

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"I m sorry,"

Aarohi stilled for a moment, processing what she had just heard. She wasn't sure it was him because the so-called Rudransh Singh Chauhan doesn't apologize, but she knows this voice it was him. Gathering her thoughts again, she moved ahead without looking back.

"Let's go, di we're getting late," said Aanchal excitingly.

"Sure, come on, let's get in," Aarohi said, sitting on the driver's seat of her car. Following her, everyone sat, and she started the car.

After driving for a while, they reached the market,

"First, let's do some shopping, then we'll eat. Let's go," said Ruchi, grabbing Aarohi's hand.

They went to a shop of jhuttis both Ruchi and Aanchal were yapping about which one to buy and here Aarohi on the other hand was just standing there her mind occupied by a grey eyes whom she can't get out of her brain. She was deep in thought when Aanchal shook her,

"What's wrong, di ??? Are u okk?"

"Yeah, I m completely fine. Did you select the jhutti you wanna buy ?"

"This one. It's so beautiful, na, " said Aanchal excitingly, then Ruchi interrupted in between

"Mine also, see, it's so pretty, and color is so good,"

"Yes, both of yours are beautiful," Aarohi said, smiling.

Then Aanchal's phone rang, Aarohi wanted to get a peek of whoes call it was, but she couldn't as Aanchal went to side and took the call. She came back later after 10 mins.

"Who was that, Aanchal?"asked Aarohi.

"College friend, di,"

"Seriously, you know - " Before Aarohi could complete, Aanchal said,

"Hey Ruchi, do u wanna go on a ride?"

"Yeah, sure which one," said Ruchi.

"There is one giant wheel there. Let's go there. It'll be so much fun. "

"Yes, let's go, Aarohi di," said Ruchi.

"No, you guys go. I don't feel like going. You have fun. I'll be right here, "

"No di, it's not done. You didn't even buy anything, and now you're saying no to this. It's not done. You're coming with us. It's final. Let's go Aanchal get tickets, " said Ruchi, dragging Aarohi.