10. Unholy thoughts

𝑯𝒆𝒚 𝒈𝒖𝒚𝒔,

𝑯𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒖𝒚𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒍. 𝑰 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒗𝒐𝒕𝒆. 𝑨𝒔 𝒂 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒊𝒕 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒎𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒖𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒗𝒐𝒕𝒆. 𝑺𝒐 𝒅𝒐 𝒗𝒐𝒕𝒆 𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆.

𝑨𝒍𝒔𝒐 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒇𝒓𝒆𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒔𝒖𝒈𝒈𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔 𝒐𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒂𝒅𝒗𝒊𝒄𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒊𝒎𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒗𝒆. 𝑰 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒌
𝒂𝒄𝒄𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈.

Also from now on I'll update weekly.

𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒍𝒍 ❤️

𝑯𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 ✨️

♡♡♡♡

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

After coming back to the home, everyone was tired, as hell and sleeping in their respective rooms, but there were these two people who can't sleep, let alone sit still in their room.

Aarohi was moving here and there in her room continuously, her mind filled with the events that happened that evening. Her and Rudransh's kiss, his touch lingering on her skin like it's what always she's been craving for.

Slowly, Aarohi moved her hand to her neck and touched the hickeys that he gave her, the marks he made on her. She hissed a bit but eventually got lost, feeling how it would feel again to have him near her.

With slow steps, she leaned against the wall. The room was already dark as it was almost midnight she hadn't switched on many lights, just some neon lights. Losing herself in his thoughts, she moved her hand inside her shirt over her breasts and pressed them.

"Ahaaaaa..." A soft moan slipped from her mouth.

Pinching her nipple she moved her hand towards her shorts, sliding past the rubber of the shorts she moved her hand between her thighs, rubbed her clit over her thong, with the thought of him.

"Oh God...ahaaa..."

She started rubbing fast, she was so lost in his thoughts that she didn't realise when...

On the other hand, Rudransh was standing beneath the shower, with a last jerk and shaky breath, he came

"Fuck rainbow..."

He had already taken three cold showers but couldn't shake off the feeling of her in his arms, the way her hips moved against his, the way her curves fit perfectly in his hands like it's meant for them. With just the thought of her, he became hard again,
It was already midnight she must be asleep thinking this he jerked off lastly with her name and got out of shower. Wrapping a towel around his waist and with the other one drying his hair. Changing his clothes he went to the bed to take a good sleep as tomorrow was going to be a hectic day, his sister's engagement he had already made sure everything would be perfect but he didn't want to take risk.

Getting up from bed, he moved to the side of his ipad and checked all the details about tomorrow's arrangement. After checking that everything was okay, he thought to take a walk in the garden for better sleep. Closing his room's door, he was moving past everyone's room. When he heard a faint sound, he froze at his place he was not sure what this sound was. He followed the sound to trace its source, walking past every room again he came near a door, and now he could hear the sound more clearly was a woman's voice.  Was it??