017.

Kylan Seraphin

"You just talking" Jade, a bih I think I wanna wife mumbled tying her robe up

"You just talking" Jade, a bih I think I wanna wife mumbled tying her robe up. I was telling her how I wanted her to be my wife and possibly have my kids once I leave this trapping shit alone.

"Deadass" I said getting up pulling my tee shirt over my head.

"Kylan you're a hoe and a nigga that's deep in the streets..." She trailed off sitting at her vanity looking at me through the mirror, "Why would I wanna be married to you? and involve myself in that"

I smacked my lips putting my sweats on. "Man youn see a nigga trying?"

"How are you trying? Everyday you get deeper and deeper into that shit Kylan!"

"Man a nigga doing everything you ask, I try taking you out on dates letting you know I'm serious and you still not tryna give a nigga the time of the day except when you want yo nut off"

She stayed quiet sighing looking down playing with her nails. I mugged her from behind before she looked up in my eyes through the mirror again.

"I don't wanna get involved with you and you leave me" She said shrugging, "I watched my own daddy die from the streets and he left my mama to fein for herself! He was spitting the same weak ass lines you keep telling me over and over Kylan! You keep saying you wanna leave and this and that but you not showing me shit.. actions speak louder than words and right now? you're words speaking louder than your actions" She said slamming her hand against the vanity.

"Jaden bruh you know a nigga trying to get out this shit not easy be real with yourself" I said mugging her once again, "You finna blow my shit on my mom"

She shrugged picking up her eyebrow pencil, "I guess your shit finna be blowed cause I dont give a fuck"

"Then you saying a nigga a hoe and shit? I'm in your face damn near everyday if I'm not around Mal shorty I'm providing for you like we already married and shit you letting me shoot my kids inside of you fuck I look like shooting my nut in some random bitches? anything you ask for I get you that shit but I'm hoeing?" I said putting my shoes on chuckling.

She stayed quiet and I grabbed my car keys.

"Whatever nigga you got thats making you feel like this keep em'"

"It ain't no other nigga Kylan don't be stupid"

"Then what is it Jaden?" I asked approaching her from behind.

She stayed quiet, "I asked you a damn question"

"I'm not doing this Kylan" She mumbled.

"Exactly cause It's another nigga shortly Ian dumb. Tell that nigga provide for you since he obviously living a better life than me a nigga not finna keep begging you" I said walking out of her room ignoring her calls for me.