025.

Yoana Thomas

TWO MONTHS LATER

TWO MONTHS LATER..

"Li' baby" I heard Mal say as he shook my body softly. I kept my eyes closed hoping he'd leave me alone and let me sleep but he didnt.

Shaking me three more times, I opened my eyes to see him over my body. "What?" I groaned, slightly mugging him.

"Its 5 o'clock, our flight leave at 6:30" He mumbled walking in his bathroom turning the light on.

I sighed before standing to my feet, feeling my feet hit his cold tile flooring. I scratched my head, yawning walking in the bathroom. Today was the day we left for my birthday trip. I'm really finna be 24 in tomorrow. We were staying in Egypt for 3 days.

The trip consisted of me, Mal, Ky, Jaden, San, Trell, TT and Mama K. Ike didn't want to go and I didn't invite Arrya.. we haven't spoken in two months since that incident at the cafe and I wasn't reaching out to her.

"Brush ya teeth li' baby man we gotta be at the airport by 6" Mal said as I snapped out of my thoughts washing my face and brushing my teeth.

I did my morning hygiene and walked to the duffel bag that had my clothes in it. I pulled out a pink two piece set and some black kurt sandals.

I braided my wet wave wig into two braids, tying my scarf around my head before helping Mal carry bags to the car. I grabbed my phone, dialing Mama K's number.

"Hello?" Her soft voice was heard from the other side.

"Morning mommy, you up?" I asked, handing Mal his suitcase as he put it in the trunk before closing it.

"Yes I'll be ready by the time y'all get here I only have two bags" She said shuffling around, "Okay we're coming shortly we have to be to the airport by 6"

"Okay be safe and call me when y'all outside" She said as I hung up the phone getting in the passenger seat going to text Ky.

Brother Ky🫶🏾

I hope you & your bm up

Brother Ky🫶🏾 laughed at "I hope you & your bm up"

Yea lil bit we'll see y'all at the airport

K I got everybody passports with me

Bet

I exited out of our messages going into the group chat with Me, San, TT, Trell & Ike.