Untitled Part 4 A Wand Beyond Fate

Not being able to inquire about the blacksmith's store was a bit of a disappointment to Harry.

  The Hogwarts robes were also a bit uncomfortable for him - he hadn't expected them to be so loose that there was always the feeling that he would trip over them.

  He was still more used to wearing armor, even if tights were a little better.

  Hagrid soon returned and took him shopping for other things, crucibles, herbs, books, and a trip to the pet store, where Hagrid gave him an early birthday present - a beautiful, very sweet-smiling snowy owl.

  Birthday.

  July 31st.

  He'd almost forgotten the date; demon hunters were alien, though still human in nature, and birthdays were celebrated. But most of the time they were in the middle of nowhere, getting rid of demons, or being chased by humans and monsters on the run, Harry hadn't had a proper birthday in a long time.

  "Finally time to buy you a wand." Hagrid muttered up as he looked at the list, "Ollivander's is the best wand master, you'll get the best wand for you there."

  The wizard's smithy.

  It wasn't quite the setting Harry had imagined - small and shabby, with only one wand alone in a dusty cupboard.

  Push the door in, the atmosphere in the room is also a little depressing, not ...... not the problem of the environment.

  Demon hunters have extremely sharp senses.

  As soon as he entered the house, Harry sensed it.

  The scents of thousands of powerful creatures were mixed together, as well as refuted magic fluctuations.

  "Oh, a keen lad." The soft voice suddenly emerged from behind one of the counters, startling Hagrid, Harry was prepared for this, he had long been aware of ...... the old man who had little presence and almost managed to escape from his perceptions.

  "Good afternoon Mr. Potter, you are more perceptive than your mother." The old man, with silver-white eyes, stepped out from behind the counter and surveyed Harry, "You seem to be able to detect the scent of these wands?"

  Harry nodded, "Yes."

  "If only I had your talent." Ollivander muttered, "It's after thirty years with wands that I can perceive like you."

  "It's a wonderful feeling, isn't it?"

  "A tiny wand, yet they have their own scent, their own life, their own thoughts ......"

  "No." Harry said bluntly, "The feeling makes me uncomfortable."

  "It's like ......"

  "Suddenly intruding, a lair with thousands of monsters gawking at you."

  "They're all very threatening."

  Ollivander was stunned and smiled, "Oh ...... very interesting point of view, in your eyes, what doesn't belong is a threat?"

  "You are very different from your parents, perhaps ...... that is the little special thing about saviors?"

  "Usually, when young wizards come, I recall their parents - children always inherit something from their parents, so I'll let them try out wands that take into account the qualities of both parents."

  "Let me think about it ......"

  Ollivander turned over and picked through the counter, quickly removing a box and bringing it over, "Try this one, beech wood, serpentine nerves, nine inches."