Untitled Part 3 Is there a blacksmith here?

"What kind of relative is this ...... Mr. Dumbledore to me?" Harry was stunned, his parents' inheritance, in that man's hands?

  Hagrid didn't feel anything wrong, he was proud to open his mouth to introduce, "No, but he is the principal of Hogwarts, the greatest white wizard!"

  Harry nodded.

  He didn't doubt that greatness did exist in this world.

  But he had seen more than his fair share of hearts and minds, and more than his fair share of good and evil. He and that Mr. Dumbledore had never even met, and it was hard to drop his suspicions.

  There was also his parents' inheritance at stake.

  Money was hard to come by!

  Exhausting work and doing a few manor commissions wasn't enough to fight a silver sword.

  "So when are we going to get my parents' inheritance?" Harry opened his mouth and inquired up, feeling that it was a bit inappropriate to say so, and hastily changed his words, "I mean, when are we going to buy these supplies."

  Hagrid looked outside, "It's getting late, tomorrow."

  "You grew up with muggles, I'm afraid you don't know the wizarding world that well, I'll introduce it to you properly."

  This was a very expressive ...... subhuman.

  At least much better than a troll with a big tongue.

  Hagrid introduced a lot with Harry.

  His very good parents, how great Dumbledore was - it was all thanks to Dumbledore that he was able to stay at Hogwarts after his unfortunate expulsion in third year.

  As well as the fact that Harry was a great hero known to all in the wizarding world, the boy of legend who survived the Great Disaster, the son of salvation.

  The general existence of the protagonist in knight novels.

  It also taught Harry a fact.

  This world ......

  Wizards have almost no intersection with Muggles - ordinary humans in the mouths of wizards - even the currency is different.

  In Hagrid's mouth, this was a protection for Muggles.

  But Harry felt some heartfelt sorrow.

  He thought of the warlocks who were persecuted by the Kingdom, by the Eternal Flame - if there was no more celestial orb intersections, and the magical creatures and evil spirits were purged little by little.

  I'm afraid that the outcome of the demon hunters and warlocks would be like the wizards here, hiding in the shadows of society as much and as quietly as possible.

  Oh no ......

  Demon hunters won't last that long, I'm afraid.

  Without the demons, I'm afraid no one would be willing to undergo that cruel, painful mutation.

  The next day.

  Harry got up early and ran five laps around the entire neighborhood, the body always being the most important weapon of a demon hunter, and when he came back, he ate two sausages - the kind Hagrid had brought with him, one of which was almost as thick as his little arm - and milk was essential.

  When that was done, Hagrid woke sleepily from the living room.

  After washing up, he led Harry towards Diagon Alley.