Untitled Part 5 Harry from the Potters

A shapeshifting troublemaker.

  It reminded Harry of shapeshifters, a race of humanoids that could become like anyone and even mimic the mind, voice, and expertise of the shapeshifted person.

  Gryffindor was pretty interesting.

  Not thinking too deeply on that front, Harry spoke up and asked, "So Mr. Hagrid, do you know the blacksmith?"

  "I'm sorry, young Harry, I do not." Hagrid shook his head in embarrassment, a little ashamed that he hadn't been able to help, and hastened to find a way to make up for it by saying, "But Professor Flivvy, your future professor in Magick, he carries some goblin blood, perhaps he would know some master blacksmith."

  Harry nodded.

  "Why would you ...... want to fight a sword?" Halfway down the street, Hagrid hesitated, but gritted his teeth and opened his mouth to inquire.

  Harry's face was expressionless, "Just now when I was shopping for clothes, Mrs. Morgan said that Gryffindor is a wizard who owns a longsword, and I think I can be that kind of wizard too."

  Hagrid perked up, "Oh yes!"

  "Harry you really are a natural Gryffindor."

  "Both your parents were in Gryffindor house too, I'm a Gryffindor and so is Headmaster Dumbledore."

  He gushed, introducing Hogwarts.

  Harry just thought he was being too 'subjective'.

  Slytherins were a bunch of devious people, Hufflepuffs were demented idiots who had no existence, and Ravenclaws were wooden stumps who could only read.

  Harry added mentally.

  Perhaps in the eyes of the other houses, Gryffindors were a bunch of brainless exaggerated troublemakers?

  It always seemed that ......

  Hogwarts was perhaps not a peaceful place.

  Harry stayed with the Dursleys for the next month or so - he actually wanted to leave and find another place to live, the Dursleys didn't like him.

  But being eleven years old was physically inconvenient, and he had no choice but to stay unwillingly and reluctantly.

  Aside from eating and exercising, Harry almost never left his new room, which Penny had tidied up before he returned from Diagon Alley.

  Harry named the owl Hedwig, a name from the history of magic-she was a great witch who protected young wizards during those dark witch-hunting days and taught them to keep them from becoming Silent.

  Magic was everywhere in this world.

  The moment the naming was done, an aura spreading from Hedwig wrapped around Harry, hanging a link between the two of them.

  Not a literal, legalistic contract.

  Rather, it was a passive, magical contract in the bloodline.

  That's interesting ......

  Harry's interest in the magic of this world, was even greater, and he couldn't wait to flip through the books.

  There was a great similarity between the magic of the wizards, and the spell seals of the demon hunters - the incantations, the gestures, the firm beliefs.

  And after reading A Study of the Development of Modern Witchcraft, and Important Magical Events of the Twentieth Century, Harry finally got a general impression of the wizarding world.