Some Headcanons!!

Sorry I've not been active, please do drop some requests! I really want to write!! Also, Have you guys watched the spin-off episode? It was so cute !! Btw these are some HCSs I thought of, but most of them are just scenarios (IM SORRY).

________________________________________________________________________________

☆ Hailey and Shannon are both morning person(s). The rest are just the masters of sleeping in

☆ Zander is very good at complaining, but he's not well at giving away his feelings if it's not anger-based. Sometimes they can't even tell what he's feeling, so they would assume he's angry all the time. 

☆ Hailey, Zander, and Bethany have their own rooms in the house, but they usually enjoy hanging in Hailey's room the most for no particular reason!

☆ The Austin-Wickham family has a spring-cleaning tradition, they have assigned cleaning duties for each person. But sometimes Hailey, Zander, or Bethany couldn't make it to do their job that day because they were "busy". So, they usually do cover-ups for the siblings that couldn't make it. For example, Zander had plans to go out with Luke on spring cleaning day, so Hailey and Bethany covered his job, with an agreement to do the same thing for the other siblings. And Michael and Shannon never found out.

☆ Shannon has these times when she's overwhelmed with the kids, so she needed some alone time. Michael usually makes sure nobody would come to encounter or search for their mother during these times, as a way to respect her.

☆ Hailey likes to tease her siblings by pinching their cheeks. Bethany would enjoy it most of the time, but other times she would whine and call out her mother. On the other hand, Zander would be extremely annoyed the first few times. But then he came to terms that if he ignored it, she'd stop.

☆ Hailey would always be the one to arrange any trips, this goes for the family and the music club. It's just a bad habit of hers to take control of things, but none of the family nor the music club members complains.

☆ In the music club, Hailey would host random activities. One time she noticed that everyone was feeling extra sluggish, so she arranged to have a group exercise (MOST OF THEM DID NOT ENJOY IT). But other times, she would host a love banquet event.  Where each of the members has to bring food and drinks to enjoy together. She would make them list in the group chat, who brings what so nobody only brings cups and spoons (it has happened before).

☆ every time Hailey had to be absent, she would put up a list of whose turn it should be to be in charge, It rolls from Sean-Luke-Zander. Jake and Milly volunteered, but Hailey knew there wouldn't be the end of it if they were chosen to be in charge.

☆ Go back to Hailey hosting events, sometimes when a fault happens. She would host a whole court. One time somebody left a toy spider on Zander's piano. And Milly was the suspect, with Jake being her lawyer. The prosecutor is Hailey, with Sean as the judge. Luke is the witness, while of course, Zander is the victim. And it would switch up according to the situation. Let's just say it was formally chaotic.

☆ The first time Hailey found out about Luke crushing on Zander. She would purposely tease him by babying Zander in front of Luke. When Zander is in the room, she would pinch Zander's cheeks and go like "Oh My God! Zander look at you! You're so cute!" And Luke would go very red feeling visibly envious. This went on for a while until Hailey got bored of the reaction she was receiving.

☆ One time Bethany made Luke propose to her (PLAYFULLY). And Bethany actually arranged a wedding with him. Michael was quite bitter about it, cause he was hoping to be the groom (SINCE USUALLY DURING THESE PHASES, IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A FATHER-DAUGHTER THING). Luke was just confused during this time.

☆ One time, the Austin-Wickham siblings somehow got Michael to put on a ballet recital in their living room, with Shannon watching. And she still has the video of it.

☆ Luke was vocal about his crush on Zander, He told everyone in the club. On the other hand, Zander did not say a word. But one time Milly teased Zander, and he went all shocked, red, and silent. From then on, they just assumed he felt the same way.

☆ One time Luke was scrolling through his for you page, and Zander saw a girl dancing the Tyla dance went by. Zander got Luke to face the wall and get on one of his legs with his hands holding his ears as punishment for looking at it for a second. Luke could only sigh and think 'I love him' with his eyes softening as a response.

☆ Zander keeps a box of bandages, because sometimes his fingers would get blistered and sore from playing the piano. 

☆The Austin-Wickham family holds family meetings in the living room. And anybody could call for a family meeting, as long as they have a reason of course!

________________________________________________________________________________

That's it! I hope you all enjoyed them, I'm sure I did! Please drop some requests, I'd be delighted to write them for you all <3