2 } suppresed feelings

I had to wait for two months to officially sign under Studio Wabi Sabi because of my schedule in GMMTV and I also wanted to say goodbye to my GMMTV friends even though I knew I'd be meeting them often anyways.

"First! You are leaving me! Who will I tease here now if not you?!" P'Tay wrapped his hand around my shoulders.

"I'm sure P'New and P'Off will be enough for you and if you need someone to hug then there's P'Gun. You don't need me." He was still dramatic and didn't want to let me go.

"Are you seriously going, First? I thought we would play in the same series at least once. You were also stuck to Khaotung the whole time when we were shooting 2gether the series." P'Bright came to me but P'Tay didn't want to release me from his embrace.

"I just... want to try something new as well. We can still act in the same series in the future when I return. I don't think I'll stay in Studio Wabi Sabi if my ship isn't popular."

"Which one did you get? Hopefully not Nong Boun, BP fans would kill you!" I rolled my eyes at P'Tay's dramatic ass.

"P'Plan, I've never met him so I'm not sure if the chemistry works between us but P'New has a different opinion."

"Plan... that Plan who starred in Love By Chance? He was good, try to get him to our company." I chuckled at P'Bright's comment, my two big idols always kept me company so I've never been uncomfortable in GMMTV but now... I don't think I could bear seeing Khaotung fancying P'Pod.

"Oi, it's Khaotung... and P'Pod? Why are they together?"

"Probably promoting their ship..." I sighed. "He got so enthusiastic about it even though I didn't pass the audition." P'Tay smirked.

"Ho, sounds like someone is jealous. Very jealous."

"Come on, P'Tay! You know they are just friends!" I wish it was like that, P'Bright.

"You two are my closest friends so I'll tell you. Two months ago... I confessed to him but got friendzoned. He wants to stay as we are but I don't think I can go back when he already knows about my feelings."

"HOLY SHIT! And you weren't even paired together so you can't be confused about your feelings!"

"What do you mean, P'Tay?"

"When you share a lot of intimacy with your co-star, you can think you have feelings for him. You may be so into your character that you actually start believing that you love the person for real but when you separate, you realize it was completely different from love."

"Sounds like you."

"Yeah, wait no, Bright!" They continued bickering about P'Tay's kissing scenes with P'New and I hoped it could be Khaotung's case as well. In the end, he told me he started to feel like that after their intimacy scene. I started to have feelings for him because I felt really happy around him. His presence was magnetizing and I sat to him whenever he appeared in the room even if it meant leaving my friends behind. I fell for his smile, his sparkling eyes, his shyness, his cuteness... ahh.

"First... hey First, it looks like you were right. They are taking photos together while Pod is holding his waist. Man, you know I ship you two so seeing this does not please me as well." P'Tay patted my back and I turned around to not have this view.

"Thanks guys, can we go somewhere else, now? I don't want to meet them."

"Sure, that's understandable. I'll ask Win and you can take your P'New." P'Tay rolled his eyes.

"We argue all the time! How do you expect me to love him?!"

"Your fans believe it just like they believe that I'm dating Win and we didn't even have kissing scenes unlike you." Could they already shut up? They got to kiss their friends on the set, I didn't, they don't have to brag about it in front of me.