6 } how the story went ~ 15+

The next day I was woken up by an empty spot next to me. My hand couldn't reach the one I've loved with all of my heart and I panicked immediately. The worst thoughts infiltrated my mind like that I was only his one-night-stand, the one who should only take his virginity which was impossible of course but I couldn't control the voices in my head.

The voices immediately changed when I saw him walking to me in his apron with a cute cat on it and a glass of coffee. He was also carrying macaroons to me. Macaroons which I knew very well.

"Good morning, I made this for you, First." He nervously smiled and I patted him with one of the purplish macaroons.

"They are from Souri! Win's store! But... thanks for wanting to impress me." He stroked his cheek when cat got his tongue.

"I should have known you'd know them when P'Bright is your good friend. They are really delicious, ain't they?" He put one into my mouth and I licked his fingers which made him shiver.

"I know someone more delicious."

"First!" He wanted to run away but I didn't let him.

"Wanna call for a sick day with me? And stay in the bed for a whole day." He giggled and sat down on my lap.

"Since when such a hardworking actor like you became so lazy? I've always preferred sleeping howerer work was something I needed to do. We can't run away from our problems, Fir. We should rather try to fix them. I'll talk to P'Pod and you talk to P'Plan." I nodded but clenched his hand with worry.

"Be careful around him. He'll think we did it on purpose to take a revenge on him. Don't let yourself appear alone with him, okay? And call me if you do."

"Sure but I'm strong enough, First, don't worry about me so much. I want you to focus on yourself as well so you don't have more problems in your agency. We'll see each other at the evening, right?" I nodded and kissed his forehead.

"I love you." He blushed a little and kissed me.

"I love you more." His eyes were shining with honesty. I didn't know how his feelings worked but I could say he loved me as much as I loved him. I rubbed my nose against his and then jumped out of the bed to change into my clothes but I couldn't find them.

"Oh sorry... I threw them into a washing machine. I'll take a look if I have longer trousers and bigger shirt." I nodded and he came in a while.

"First! These are your clothes from two years ago when we were best friends. It should fit you, right?" I completely forgot I still had my clothes with him.

"You washed and kept them for me. Thank you." I set him in a great mood.

"Thank you for being the man Chonlatee deserved to have all along. I still remember how I didn't spend time with you when you didn't make it in the audition. I'm really sorry about that. I must have dissapointed you as your friend." I shook my head and wrapped my hands around him.

"It's in the past, don't trouble your mind with it. Right now, you are making me really happy and I want you to know it." He hugged me back but then I rushed to the bathroom to have a quick shower and go to work.

I didn't expect him to walk there to wash his face and brush his teeth.

"Khaotung! I'm completely naked!" He laughed at the mirror in front of him.

"Oi, I saw more yesterday. Shouldn't it become a norm between us when we are boyfriends?"

"Right... I'm just not used to it. This is so domestic, as if we were living together."

"I wouldn't have a problem with it but only after you return to GMMTV and after the rumours quiet down, alright?" I agreed and watched him applying a face mask on his cheeks through the shower screen. It took me longer to finish than when I was alone in the morning.