4 } heartbreaking confession

During the following weeks, I was trying to reach him, to apologize and reconcile but in the end he blocked me... on all of the social platforms. Not just my phone number. I could call him if I got a new number but then I could be accused of being a stalker. The one who was pulling the strings was very smart. I didn't know anymore if my hatred for him was so large or I thought he wanted to take me down as his concurrence. Khaotung probably didn't tell him about my feelings otherwise he'd use it against me for sure. Sell it to the boulevard and destroy my career. I was not ashamed of my love! Now it's just not the right time for people to know.

I talked about my problems with P'Tay and even P'Boun and P'Prem who always understood me but even they didn't know how to advise me. P'Bright told me to follow Pod when he was alone and learn more but if I got caught, I'd ruin everything and hurt many people. It was too risky and I was just about to film my next series.

Till then, I asked P'Tay and P'Bright to pay a closer look to Khaotung and Pod. To update me if the relationship between them was worsening and to tell me if Pod was meeting up with someone else. They just saw him talking to P'White and P'Foei besides Khaotung and sometimes going to a pub with them which they saw in their stories. They told me the time of the story and the location which I couldn't see as Pod blocked me as well of course.

When I had more time before the shooting would begin, I decided to follow him from his condo in sunglasses, black puffy jacket and black mask on my face. I saw them sitting around the bar counter and I sat at the corner. I couldn't really hear what they were talking about but I could play it loud on my speaker if I recorded it. I did it and pretended to be busy on my phone. It was seriously boring to watch them laughing and drinking but then I saw a familiar face walking to the bar counter. It was an actress starring in Tonhon Chonlatee. Not P'Kapook. It was P'Gwang, the one who was starring as his sister in the series but in real life they had barely anything in common. Suddenly he grabbed her waist and she leaned onto his chest. I wanted to walk closer to learn more but that'd expose me for sure.

In the end... she seriously kissed him on the lips and it wasn't just a friendly peck, it was a passionate kiss. I couldn't watch it anymore and stopped recording it. At home, I just listened to the record in a speaker at maximum volume.

F: "~Hey Pod, when are you going to end the game with Khaotung?~"

P: "~Have you seen the views on the first episode? I can't let him go yet.~"

W: "~Still... you should end it soon. I'm sure he's slowly realizing it.~"

P: "~He? I've got him completely wrapped around my finger. His best friend was more sensible but Khaotung blocked him for me. They aren't in any contact anymore and he is not meeting up with people behind my back.~"

F: "~Isn't it a toxic relationship?~"

P: "~That would have to be a relationship in the first place.~" I was shedding tears for him while listening to it. It was quiet until the actress came in the picture but she seemed clueless about his true character.

"I get why I wasn't a perfect fit for the role now and why he was." I wiped my tears and had a cold shower. I was hesitating what I should do as his friend now. Show him the truth and make him think it's my revenge for that time or let him stay with him even though it'd be even more fake than casual relationships of on-screen couples? If I ignored it despite knowing it, that'd be the real problem! I'd be literally covering up for the man I hate! He can still say it's none of my business! He can tell me he never wishes to see me again but he deserves to know the fucking truth!

I washed my hair and let the shower head wash my back as well. When we were still best friends, it was always him who scrubbed my back for me. He's done many things for me before and so I'm going to return his favor even though he won't appreciate it.