23. 𝐑𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞

𝐍𝐨 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐔𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐂𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬 1.2𝐊+ 𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐧𝐝 350+ 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬(𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐒𝐩𝐚𝐦)

𝐀𝐍𝐃

𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐎𝐍 𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐋 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐂𝐊!

𝐆𝐋𝐈𝐏𝐌𝐒𝐄....

𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭, 𝐕𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐞𝐝! 𝐇𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐔𝐩!!!

THIRD PERSON

Overwhelmed with shame, Ayesha clenched her eyes shut and allowed her body to relax completely. She had truly gone blank, as her whole body trembled from what had just happened.

With her heart racing at 180 beats per minute, she tightly squeezed her eyes shut and lay senseless on the HIS LAP and HIS ARMS.

Here, Armaan was literally enjoying his fever on her. He rubbed her p*ssy and she shivered, grabbed his shoulders and took long breaths continuously.

When suddenly Armaan losses his grip om her. He made her lay on bed, looked at her face for a while, where Ayesha was lost in his touch, unaware that..... Armaan had moved away from her.

"GET UP"

Ayesha was startled by Armaan's abrupt command. She suddenly felt lighter, as the oppressive weight, the warm breaths, and the intoxicating touch she had just felt on her skin were now completely gone.

After wrestling with numerous questions for a few seconds, Ayesha slowly opened her eyes, only to realize she was alone in bed.

Armaan was no longer there.

She hadn't even noticed when he had moved away. At that moment, her gaze fell on the dressing table across from her, where Armaan was standing, watching himself in the mirror as he put on his blazer and cleaned the lipstick that had smeared around his lips during their kiss.