13| Mulaqaat Ittefaq Se

It had been two years since she left. Left to pursue her further studies abroad in London, UK. He yearned for her badly so that one day, he could see her and express what he felt about her all this while when she was with him until she got separated from him.

She became his first love, the one with whom he wanted to see himself with in the future. The future they would be sharing together if it happens. Initially, he had thought that the distance would make his love for her fade away with time as it usually happens but it was the opposite with him. For him, his love grew much more and more with each passing day, her not being with him did not matter. His world revolved around her and her only, no one else.

And then one day, he decided. Decided to give her a surprise and tell her everything. He could not keep it to him anymore. He wanted to be an open book confiding in her about his feelings and special thoughts having her in his mind.

He was a successful businessman now, doing great in his work and reaching new heights of success with his hardwork and dedication. He took a break from work as his company was running stable in the business field to leave for London. Everything was done along with the booking as well.

And soon, the day arrived. He was at his home coming downstairs to have his breakfast before leaving for the airport.

"Abhi beta, tune sab kuch le liya naa? Kuch bacha toh nahi naa?"

"Haa mumma, sab le liya hai maine. Maine double check kiya tha. Aap tension mat lo, bas mujhe jaldi breakfast dedo. Meri flight ka time bhi almost time hogaya hai."

"Haa haa, yeh le tera breakfast. Aur by the way, teri flight mein ab bhi time hai. Approx 2 hours hai abhi bhi. Itni jaldi kis baat ki?👀"

He blushed slightly. "Nahi, aisi koi rush nahi hai. Maine time nahi dekha hai naa toh lag raha tha jaise mera late ho raha hai😅"

His mom raised her one eyebrow in suspicion. "Achha, jaisa tu kahein."

She left from there, leaving from there where he took a deep breath. "Aaj toh baar baar bach gaya," he thought in his mind.

Sometime later, he got done with his breakfast and took blessings from his parents before leaving.

His father and mother hugged him together with warmth and love. "Sambhaal ke jaana beta aur wahan pohochke humein zaroor call karna."

He smiled and nodded looking at them. "Zaroor mumma-papa. Abhi main chalta hoon, bye."

"Bye beta."

His cab was waiting for him outside and he soon reached the airport. It was not that far from his house.

All the formalities were done and he boarded his flight on time.

After the plane took off, a mixture of feelings started enveloping him. He could not shake the evasive feelings of excitement and anxiousness both. Although he was not sure whether she reciprocated his feelings or not, but he was determined.

To shake off these thoughts clogging his mind, he decided to call it off and drifted off to a deep sleep.

After couple of hours later, his eyes opened up hearing the announcement coming from the pilot's cabin. "We've reached our destination United Kingdom. We hope you enjoyed our services and we would like to thank you all for flying with us. Thank you, ladies and gentlemen."

He got off his flight and after getting back his luggage, went to his hotel which was pre-booked. He freshened up and had a light dinner at night as he was not that hungry and went to bed early, feeling exhausted from his journey.